2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

They are available right now. Still in stock too.

Thanks Josh but just gonna start with the one for now. They turned out great though man. Great idea

Forgot these went on sale today. Glad I was able to complete my set.

I will rotate them as ball markers. I'm typically the worst golfer in the group, so I'm not going to volunteer my money to the group......:act-up:

You and me both brother, you and me both. But I'm getting better and that's all that matters.

You and me both brother, you and me both. But I'm getting better and that's all that matters.

Thank God I'm not alone in this.....we should all play together some time may turn out to be a good game for one of us.

Can't believe these are still around. Gotta be getting close!

JM

I want to pick up the other two but my wife already asks me everyday how many pkgs are coming today.

JB, mind holding onto mine until "Love is in the Air"? :D

I'm confused... How are these still available? They went on sale 7 hours ago!!!

I want to pick up the other two but my wife already asks me everyday how many pkgs are coming today.

Sorry buddy. Wish I could.

Send to me :) my wife is getting used to things showing up!

Wow, I was tied up all day and thought I missed out on these. Just checked and was able to snag both of them. Woo hoo! Collection is complete.

Thank God I'm not alone in this.....we should all play together some time may turn out to be a good game for one of us.

You read my mind! That's exactly what I was thinking.
Like cookie said, it was a good thing to not sell out so quick so that people who wanted them but don't have access during the day can get them. I am surprised though given how quick the first one sold out. And how many people were howling about missing out. I have no doubt that these will sell out though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Less than 10 total of the new coins are left.
Still a bit more than that of the 1st coins.

Less than 10 total of the new coins are left.
Still a bit more than that of the 1st coins.

Let's get these snatched up and support THP guys! (Gals too!)

UPDATE
Bogies vs Birdies is officially sold out.
Last Penalty Pays has only 6 left.
Still a bit more of the 1st coin left.

UPDATE
Bogies vs Birdies is officially sold out.
Last Penalty Pays has only 6 left.
Still a bit more of the 1st coin left.

Everyone's afraid of that last penalty.

I seem to have quite a few of those as well. :alien:

Make that 5 Last Penalty Pays left, and less than a dozen of the 1st coin left.

After all the hype in the thread when these were being made, I'd have bet they'd have been gone in less than an hour tops.
#mind=blown

After all the hype in the thread when these were being made, I'd have bet they'd have been gone in less than an hour tops.
#mind=blown

You hit that nail on the head.

If they lasted most of the day, I guess they ordered about the right number so that pretty much everyone who wanted one got one.

#mind=blown

True, that was unexpected, with the store slowing down and stuff I expected 1 hour max.

Awesome, I got my wife to order me one while I was at work. I told her the kids can give it to me as a Christmas present.

There are still some of these left in the store..... :shock:

There are still some of these left in the store..... :shock:

That is my thought exactly, I just knew these would be sold out in an hour or so. Still all in all they will be gone today and that is a good thing, JB & GG ordered just the right amount for us.

Back