2013 THP Fantasy League #1 Draft Thread

Gnome Chompskis!

gnomechompskis.png

I think this one has a lot of potential, which probably means that you're doomed, Ryan.
Doomed!
Newton that early was interesting. I really wanted Megatron but he didn't last.
It was. However, I script my first 32 picks, and he was the highest there. Have to go with my gut.

#AuburnHomer

Team looks good daniel

I love that you have Nicks again, that's awesome! I should have CJ!

Had him every year for THP FF. 4 years running

Thanks dudes!

Foutballers are wussies. Where's that sweet soccer spray to autofix injuries?

Stretcher off the field, back on in a matter of minutes. Works every time

I wanted Tate, Figured he'd go later though... Meh.. Some ATL Ambulance Chaser got him... Also, that's clearly a better name than "insert name"

My best friend Ben Tate was available for several rounds. You should have chosen him earlier.

**A witty retort from someone with a witty team name**

My best friend Ben Tate was available for several rounds. You should have chosen him earlier.

I am a Ben Tate fan.

Mike Hunt looks primed for a playoff run

Your team name mediocrity should make you auto-exempt from winning.

Mike Hunt looks primed for a playoff run

Her team is very solid except for TE and defense. The lions will get you negative points every game lol.

Your team name mediocrity should make you auto-exempt from winning.

When I win, I'll fill the championship trophy with the tears of those hating on my team name. It will be quite refreshing.

When I win, I'll fill the championship trophy with the tears of those hating on my team name. It will be quite refreshing.

U post ur team yet big shot?

Her team is very solid except for TE and defense. The lions will get you negative points every game lol.

Just wait until about week 4 when people are saying "man I wish I drafted Julius Thomas". He will be the starting TE for Peyton. And he is backing up Gates for her.

Just wait until about week 4 when people are saying "man I wish I drafted Julius Thomas".

I agree with that. He could be a very strong player in that offense

Just wait until about week 4 when people are saying "man I wish I drafted Julius Thomas". He will be the starting TE for Peyton. And he is backing up Gates for her.

Freaking wanted Thomas. One of the VERY few I had my eye on going in.

Back