2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Checking out flights now.

These are just a couple of places in the area and both have live entertainment. Main street in Grapevine is just a fun area.
I haven't been down to that area with the nightlife but that area itself is great! We do probably have to keep in mind that there will be 30-35 of us so might need to think about a big place that will be able to reserve some tables for us that night.

How far is the Grapevine area from the Homewood Suites?

The one on Airport Freeway that Cookie suggested

Found a deal on Expedia for $530 for flight and a room at Homewood suites where some of the others are staying Fly in Thursday and leave Sunday evening. Anyone going to be up for a round Friday?

That's a good location to be in based on where we will be for the entire weekend. Cookie did good.

Yeah, we'll keep him.

Found a deal on Expedia for $530 for flight and a room at Homewood suites where some of the others are staying Fly in Thursday and leave Sunday evening. Anyone going to be up for a round Friday?

I get in to Dallas at like 830 so I was planning on an early afternoon round if at all possible

I was told that there was a certain man cave that myself Morgan and the two dogs would be staying at. Win Win for us. No hotel needed.

I kid of course, we are excited to see everybody and cannot wait to kick off the 2013 Invitational series with a sold out event (its coming) in Texas.

I was told that there was a certain man cave that myself Morgan and the two dogs would be staying at. Win Win for us. No hotel needed.

I kid of course, we are excited to see everybody and cannot wait to kick off the 2013 Invitational series with a sold out event (its coming) in Texas.
Come one come all!!!!

It's definitely Time to start hitting the range every Friday, I WILL NOT play as bad at this event as I did at the Texas get together; I refuse too. It was such a feast or famine day, birdie hole number 1, hit the houses with the driver on hole number two...ugh.

Yep me too, I have had so many things going on that I have not had time to play. As soon as the weather clears up a bit its time to practice.

Yep me too, I have had so many things going on that I have not had time to play. As soon as the weather clears up a bit its time to practice.

Forecast is 62 for Sat. man, get out there!

I'm thinking of driving down after work Thu. Should be there around 8:30-9pm. so I'll be able to play Fri

Sent from my DROID X2

I'm thinking of driving down after work Thu. Should be there around 8:30-9pm. so I'll be able to play Fri

Sent from my DROID X2

Cool, 1 more and we'll have a 4some. Where are you staying Bulldog?

Havnt made plans

Sent from my DROID X2

Just a heads up: as we get closer, we will organize both a Friday afternoon round and a Sunday morning round for those interested.

We could probably do Friday afternoon at the Invitational course if people want that. The Sunday morning round will likely be at another course that was "in the running" to host the THP Invitational, which is Grapevine Municipal.

[QUOTE Where are you staying Bulldog?[/QUOTE]

I thought just about a motel 6 or so..somewhere to just lay my head

Sent from my DROID X2

Just a heads up: as we get closer, we will organize both a Friday afternoon round and a Sunday morning round for those interested.

We could probably do Friday afternoon at the Invitational course if people want that. The Sunday morning round will likely be at another course that was "in the running" to host the THP Invitational, which is Grapevine Municipal.
Yep, we're set to go at Grapevine, just a few things to work out. Times will probably start around 9am and we're looking at about $50-$55 for golf, cart and range. I think guys are going to like this course as well. Once we're full we'll start getting a count as to how wants to play on Sunday.

Back