2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Next person to sign up gets to play with Freddie..........

You and cookie got the jump on everyone playing the course early lol

When this one is officially full everybody we will have some announcements about Team Callaway.

When this one is officially full everybody we will have some announcements about Team Callaway.

I'm not even guessing cause it will end up being a million times better....let's go folks the people wanna know!!

Phil is gonna show up and destroy everyone lol

From the other thread about the course, it appears that it's in the "brown" stage as far as the fairways go. When does the "green" season start in that area?

From the other thread about the course, it appears that it's in the "brown" stage as far as the fairways go. When does the "green" season start in that area?

Should be green during the event

That's exciting! Wonder if Jesse got confirmation last night either way as he was expecting.

Very happy to see the continued signups over the last few days, sure would enjoy seeing this filled up by end of the weekend.

Excited to see what Callaway has in store for us. This can't get here fast enough.

Nothing like spring in Texas with 31 THPrs, Callaway and the Babbits (all four)
Now tell me that we have a great meal planned for after.

Nothing like spring in Texas with 31 THPrs, Callaway and the Babbits (all four)
Now tell me that we have a great meal planned for after.

Ahh, the meal! Well, knowing what I eat I am the last person to suggest where to eat. Unless of course, you want to try out the Spiral Diner - great great vegan place in both downtown Dallas and Fort Worth!

threeboysdad did PM me a few suggestions that are in the Grapevine area - near the airport. Here they are below. I am sure some other local guys will chime in with some thoughts also.

http://www.willhoites.com
http://www.tolbertsrestaurant.com/entertainment/entertainment.htm

Ahh, the meal! Well, knowing what I eat I am the last person to suggest where to eat. Unless of course, you want to try out the Spiral Diner - great great vegan place in both downtown Dallas and Fort Worth!

threeboysdad did PM me a few suggestions that are in the Grapevine area - near the airport. Here they are below. I am sure some other local guys will chime in with some thoughts also.

Either one of those places look good to me, although the seafood buffet would suck for the weight loss contest I am in. The mexican food may suck for my golf game Sunday morning as well, but that wouldn't stop me from eating it, lol.

Jesse or not I'm in. I can't bring myself to miss this one.

This is about the 2nd worst kept secret next to Rory to Nike I'm sure. I can't wait to find out what's in store regarding Callaway's presence. They've been on a roll lately, nothing surprise me at this point.

This is about the 2nd worst kept secret next to Rory to Nike I'm sure. I can't wait to find out what's in store regarding Callaway's presence. They've been on a roll lately, nothing surprise me at this point.

This is my thoughts. I wanted to guess what Callaway was going to do, but then I look at what they have been doing and I cannot even guess. They have exceeded my expectations with everything this year, and I bet this invitational will be no different

Texans come to Iowa, South Dakotans come to Texas. I like it buddy! Maybe we can be on the same team this time? LOL

It is official. There are only 4 spots remaining for this event.

Nice! I'm really excited to see the Team Callaway announcement. Almost there!

It is official. There are only 4 spots remaining for this event.

9 to 4, we are getting there!!

Couple of guys still pending and this should be booked in the next few days.

I'm all set to e-mail Morgan at 12:01 AM Friday morning if there is still a spot open by then.

Texans come to Iowa, South Dakotans come to Texas. I like it buddy! Maybe we can be on the same team this time? LOL
I'm sure there could be worse things I guess. :beat-up:

Kidding dude, I'd welcome the opportunity to be on your team. We'd win the damn thing....hope you know that.

I'm sure there could be worse things I guess. :beat-up:

Kidding dude, I'd welcome the opportunity to be on your team. We'd win the damn thing....hope you know that.

Hahaha, I do have a little local course knowledge after all. I would make a phenomenal caddy, not so great partner though. But I am determined to get better by then, promise!

It's definitely Time to start hitting the range every Friday, I WILL NOT play as bad at this event as I did at the Texas get together; I refuse too. It was such a feast or famine day, birdie hole number 1, hit the houses with the driver on hole number two...ugh.

These are just a couple of places in the area and both have live entertainment. Main street in Grapevine is just a fun area.

Back