2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Looks great! How big is the place....enough that 30 of us can sit and chat or is the music pretty loud?

Uncle Julio's should be able to seat all of us if we decide to go that route

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Looks great! How big is the place....enough that 30 of us can sit and chat or is the music pretty loud?

I think can seat all us with no problem and depending on the band there that night it could be loud. To early from them to know who will be there. I will check with them to mke sure on the seating.

Pluckers on Friday night? Another Texas based eatery with some good eat'n!

The only good thing about Austin :)

And, Dr. Pepper wings FTW!

Where is Uncle Julio's and Tolberts?

Don't forget about all the construction around G'Vine's Restaurant Row. GPSer's can get lost real quick.

Where is Uncle Julio's and Tolberts?

Don't forget about all the construction around G'Vine's Restaurant Row. GPSer's can get lost real quick.

Tolberts is on main street and the construction is no problem there. UJ is at William D Tate and it is right off hwy114 on the north side. It really is not hard to find.

I think can seat all us with no problem and depending on the band there that night it could be loud. To early from them to know who will be there. I will check with them to mke sure on the seating.

I'd prefer somewhere that wasn't having music so loud we couldn't converse. I look forward to talking to everyone and many here can attest that even though I could probably talk over a loud band they might not be able to haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'd prefer somewhere that wasn't having music so loud we couldn't converse. I look forward to talking to everyone and many here can attest that even though I could probably talk over a loud band they might not be able to haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Me too, I don't need music. I want conversation with friends.

Me too, I don't need music. I want conversation with friends.

That's a fact Jack. There are plenty of good choices around grapevine I'm sure. I just know uncle Julio's from countless times eating there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

The task will be finding a place that sits 40 people somewhat close to each other. My guess is that we will not be done at the course until 4:30 or 5 since we will have groups teeing off up until noon or so. Then some may want to get cleaned up so we are looking at not meeting somewhere until 7 or 7:30. Plus allow travel time back to the hotel area from the course.

You guys rock! This one filling up is special to us.

You guys rock! This one filling up is special to us.

Are the pairings ready to be shared? :alien2::angel::beat-up:

Since a lot of us are staying at the Homewood, maybe we can tailgate in the Parking lot :bananadance:

Since a lot of us are staying at the Homewood, maybe we can tailgate in the Parking lot :bananadance:

Should of seen the tailgate party in IOWA!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

Should of seen the tailgate party in IOWA!!!

Sent from my DROID X2
Ask Triple Bogey Tim about that one. He thought he could hang with the young bucks for a night. Damn near missed his tee time the next morning!

You official? Pull the trigger a few days early?

You official? Pull the trigger a few days early?

No I can't till my paycheck is in the bank at midnight tomorrow, Just counting my chickens before they hatch I guess. Keeping a good thought that at 12:01 AM Friday morning there will still be a slot open for me

No, but I have complete faith we will be soon.
Good stuff. This one is incredibly exciting!

And I know none of us know the half of it yet!

I think I'll be throwing GG a msg when I get home tonight...

Back