2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Oh dang he missed
...so close

I must be on delay haven't seen him putt
Yeah I was just pumped he got it inside Duff.
Looked like Stevie had some words for the kid.

2 of my 7 made cut...Walker and rory lol

How unlucky for Rory, that should be close to the hole, now it is an impossible putt.

How unlucky for Rory, that should be close to the hole, now it is an impossible putt.

Whoops thought he was done...maybe 1 of 7

Spieth really showing his maturity. -3 for his first time is awesome going into the 3rd

Speith is a bad bad man

Fantasy team remaining:
Walker
Speith
Choi
Rory
Day

Fantasy team remaining:
Walker
Speith
Choi
Rory
Day

I've got
Watson
Scott
Henley
Bowditch
Woodland
McIlroy

I will be surprised if anyone has 10 players left for the weekend. Brutal rounds by some favorites.

I had this as my avatar this week...

philmickelson_crouchLarge1.jpg

but.........Phil just could not get it going. Hope another Callaway guy comes thru.

9 for 9 this week, but only 1 in the top 15. Still the weekend though!

That's impressive you will easily gain some ground no matter what

I've got Spieth and Furyk under par. Rest of dudes are 2 over or more. Thanks Haas for the smooth 78.

I've got Furyk, Walker and Horschel...this should continue my slide into the triple digits.

TV Coverage starts at 3 PM Eastern tomorrow.

First off of the tee on Saturday: Rory McIlroy with a marker at 10:15 AM.
Last group of Bubba Watson and John Senden goes off at 2:45 PM.

No TV coverage until 3 EST? Sorry....but that sucks for a major.

2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

No TV coverage until 3 EST? Sorry....but that sucks for a major.

That's how it is every Masters cookie. 3-7 on Saturday, 2-7 Sunday. If I recall, on their mobile apps and website, they show the coverage an hour earlier than tv coverage on the Masters extra camera

Edit: nevermind that last part, they got rid of it

That's how it is every Masters cookie. 3-7 on Saturday, 2-7 Sunday. If I recall, on their mobile apps and website, they show the coverage an hour earlier than tv coverage on the Masters extra camera

I don't doubt that.

#stillsucks
#fact

I don't doubt that.

#stillsucks
#fact

You'll still watch and love all 4hrs they give us. When you cut out all the stupid commercials on NBC, I wouldn't be surprised if the Masters actually covered more.

Limited interruption, providing you 56 minutes of every hour dedicated to full Masters coverage thanks to their partners Exxon Mobile and IBM.

Stupid Joe Ford. Oh god I even know his name.

You'll still watch and love all 4hrs they give us. When you cut out all the stupid commercials on NBC, I wouldn't be surprised if the Masters actually covered more.

Limited interruption, providing you 56 minutes of every hour dedicated to full Masters coverage thanks to their partners Exxon Mobile and IBM.

Stupid Joe Ford. Oh god I even know his name.

I'm gonna pull a real Ward tomorrow.

#wedding

Back