2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Wow. I cant say I am a huge fan of playing that shot in the situation. He left himself with a tough chip but hey you have to give him props for even attempting that and heck he is leading the masters I am sitting drinking a jack and coke on my couch so what do I know ha.

If you don't enjoy watching bubba swing the club, there is something wrong with you. He might be a massive douche, but damn he does some amazing things.

Agreed!

If you don't enjoy watching bubba swing the club, there is something wrong with you. He might be a massive douche, but damn he does some amazing things.

Completely agree with you there. Amazing what he can do with a golf ball.

I am a Bubba fan, he plays the game his way and it is pretty exciting IMO.

I'm not a Bubba fan personally. But I can't deny he is playing some great golf right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feherty was awesome there.

He is fun to watch indeed. But his personality is a bit much for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tin Cup wouldn't even try that shot

nice pitch

I agree on all counts.

Finally someone who is making some sense around here!!!

Its a lot like Tiger, I can think he's a worthless human being, but I still enjoy watching him hit a golf ball. Thats how I look at both of them, Bubba isn't my choice to win, but you're always on the edge of your seat when he starts ripping at the ball.

Def don't have to like them to enjoy watching them play.

Unless its Sabaweenie. :alien:

Kuch just hasn't putted well today at all

not a good chip by Bubba

At least he smiled at the caddie.

This must be tough to watch for the Bubba haters:).

Bubba is chutting

Spieth could still get 1 here...need It

Its a lot like Tiger, I can think he's a worthless human being, but I still enjoy watching him hit a golf ball. Thats how I look at both of them, Bubba isn't my choice to win, but you're always on the edge of your seat when he starts ripping at the ball.

Def don't have to like them to enjoy watching them play.

Unless its Sabaweenie. :alien:
I hear ya brotha. I get sick of his act too at times, but he's ridiculous to watch play golf!

Hell of a par this would be

Par is Bubba's friend with that lead.

Is MAJ playing a Z Star?

Back