2014 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

The coverage for the 2013 event is phenomenal, and the videos of each round are worth a few views.

Oh wow. Cool. I'll be watching them in a little bit. Thx for sharing. This is really something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to reiterate what has already been said, this community is for everyone and EVERYONE is eligible with an AC membership. One of the things that make THP so great. Try to get to an invitational in your area as well, they are loads of fun. Welcome!

JM

We will get four new members tomorrow and be down to 8 slots left. Just wanted to bump this for all perspective and current members of the 2014 MC

Solid bump!

Four more heading to the MC in MB tomorrow morning. Good luck to those entered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this in effect now? How do we know how many posts we have, I wouldn't think 200 is a terribly large number to hit.

Is this in effect now? How do we know how many posts we have, I wouldn't think 200 is a terribly large number to hit.

On the regular site there is a drop down with the stats for any month for everyone. But yeah 200 should be easy for all the excitement with this event

My guess is that it's enforced once all selections are finalized.

But yeah, 7 golf related posts per day is not tough at all.

On the regular site there is a drop down with the stats for any month for everyone. But yeah 200 should be easy for all the excitement with this event

Thanks mike, found it.

Not sure about the drop down Mike describes, but if you go to your profile, you can pick the tab that has your screen name on it and do a quick count. Its easy to check in on how you are keeping your commitment, but to be honest, it hasnt been a big deal.

JM

200 is definitely easy to hit talking MC, equipment, formats, strategies, how your game is progressing and teams. Lots of stuff to talk about.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Can you hook me up with a link to this? I can't seem to find it. Just curious.
Thanks Mike.

Can you hook me up with a link to this? I can't seem to find it. Just curious.
Thanks Mike.

Can't seem to find it either. Is it on the forum home page?

Post count? Are we talking post count? Really....c'mon man...post count. If it becomes a job it won't get done. If it's an issue this might not be the event for you. Not directed at anyone just speaking in general.

Can't make you and can't beg. Just do what comes natural and what is spelled out. So many awesome things coming to worry about post counts.

If you have to question if you've posted enough, keep posting. It flies by faster than you think

Post count? Are we talking post count? Really....c'mon man...post count. If it becomes a job it won't get done. If it's an issue this might not be the event for you. Not directed at anyone just speaking in general.

Can't make you and can't beg. Just do what comes natural and what is spelled out. So many awesome things coming to worry about post counts.

Just curious dude, Jeesh! There are still things I don't know about the forum, simply because I've never had to use a particular feature before. Just curious anytime I see that I can learn something new.

Just curious dude, Jeesh! There are still things I don't know about the forum, simply because I've never had to use a particular feature before. Just curious anytime I see that I can learn something new.

I guess I should have put in 'Allen Iversons' voice cuz I was making light of post count. Didn't even read your post Vman. Was a statement for all to see not just one person. Sorry if I made it seem that way.

I didn't see any harm in asking where to find it, I wanted to make sure that the number of posts was there for me in relation to the time I spend here. It goes by quick and it's pretty easy to exceed the number needed indeed, they set the rules and I want to make sure if I get in I'm following them. #Wishful thinking

"And now back to our regularly scheduled programming. . . . Bring on the next 4 entrants for The Morgan Cup 2014 ! "

Its not afternoon yet. I love watching the reaction videos. One of my favorite parts. I hope I get to have one.

I heard a rumor that there are some announcements today. Did i miss something? :alien: :alien2:

JM

Not missed anything yet Johnny

I'll be honest, the 200 post count thing was a slight concern for me as I barely had 200 total posts when I was selected 2 weeks ago. Since then, I already have around 200 more posts, so it's really a non-issue.

I guess I should have put in 'Allen Iversons' voice cuz I was making light of post count. Didn't even read your post Vman. Was a statement for all to see not just one person. Sorry if I made it seem that way.

Haha, I totally got it T, was cracking up here on the couch, wife giving me the raised eyebrow look. Post Count? Post Count?!?

Back