2014 Morgan Cup - Venue Announcement

It's just a perfect fit for this event. Period. Glad to see it coming back!

Awesome! Excited to hear more about the Ultimate Golf Event! I'll be there, playing or not.

Awesome news! It's been such a great host, no point in changing it up.

I truly cannot wait for the 2014 MC!
Those that participated this year will have a nice little advantage if they make it back to True blue & Caledonia.

Oh and I will be there. Not as a golfer (because I am terrible) but as a volunteer for sure. I want to be part of this experience.

If my Pinehurst vacation doesn't pan out like I plan, we should road trip. I'd love to go down there for the weekend to help out.

Will be great to see it going back to two great courses!

I hope you get a chance to check out some of the coverage. It will give anybody that wants in a sense of what its like.

I have the first two rounds under my belt, gotta catch the final round after dinner tonight! Definitely been great so far, soooo much more than "just" golf

From what I have read over the course of the past week or so, I am not entirely surprised that the event will be going back there, and from watching the first hour or so from day 1, I am thinking about how nice it would be to get the chance to play there

why mess with success right?!

this is amazing news. you simply can't go wrong with this decision. they have been tremendous hosts and both courses setup well for all golfers, and offer amazing sights. especially coming into 18 on both courses. just simply nothing like it.

Boom! Really could not ask for a better venue than these courses. Easily two of my favorite courses in the southeast, and the level of hospitality from the staffs there was apparently phenomenal.

This post also makes the 2014 MC that much more real. Looking forward to hearing the details on this event. After the last few weeks, there will be countless people submitting applications. I know I will.

This is awesome!

Honestly after watching the coverage of this years MC, I would be truly honored to play at True blue & Caledonia.

Truly stunning courses! The coverage of the MC made me dream of what it would be like to participate in it.

Will be great to see it going back to two great courses!

Ummm, I'm gonna need to get a how to play this hole from you for ALL of them. Even if I don't get in I will be back there playing one day!

Honestly after watching the coverage of this years MC, I would be truly honored to play at True blue & Caledonia.

Truly stunning courses! The coverage of the MC made me dream of what it would be like to participate in it.

Coverage from the past two years of the MC at True Blue and Caledonia has been incredible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I love it.

Boom! Really could not ask for a better venue than these courses. Easily two of my favorite courses in the southeast, and the level of hospitality from the staffs there was apparently phenomenal.

This post also makes the 2014 MC that much more real. Looking forward to hearing the details on this event. After the last few weeks, there will be countless people submitting applications. I know I will.

I was thinking about making another screen name just so I could submit two entries! (now where is that fake mustache?)

After watching all three rounds and seeing the course...why would you change! Can't wait to have a chance at joining one of the teams for the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

While watching the final coverage of the 2013 Morgan Cup, my son asked what I was viewing. I reminded him about the entry process last year and me telling him I wanted to try but didn't because I was just starting out. He said, "Dad, you need to try and get in that if they do it again." He's right!

Thanks to all this year's participants, volunteers, and family that pushed it to the next level!

So glad that it will return to True Blue and Caledonia. The setup they have with the courses and villas are just perfect for this event.

The True Blue staff genuinely cares about us. Asked us how was your practice round. Are you ready for the tournament? Etc.

And until I'm allowed to play Augusta I can't imagine there is a more beautiful drive into a course.

True Blue was such a nice course, even in the winter months. Still wish I would have gotten to play Caledonia, hope I get in this year.

Awesome! I've heard nothing but great things about how good of a host they are!

This is great. Cookie has talked alot about these 2 and I think its just fittinf to have the tradition continue here

Ummm, I'm gonna need to get a how to play this hole from you for ALL of them. Even if I don't get in I will be back there playing one day!

Haha I'd be more than happy to. Every hole description!

Back