2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Time to drop da :bomb:!!!

I guess I need to show my skills this weekend to get selected for this one!? Gonna be a fun selection process .... what a great opportunity!

This is very well deserved... Cookie is a great friend of mine and I am so excited to see this

Wow! Jman will be missed but I know he has much more important things going on at that time.

Jman sorry to see you won't be leading the crew this year, but at the same time Congrats!

An absolute bomb. Congrats to Jman (on the bundle), and to #Cookie for stepping up. Really excited to hopefully be a part of #theDOS, and have a chance to meet some great THP'ers, and some ok #ZooCrew members.

You can do it cookie!

wow, congrats cookie!

And not to ruin #Eclaire's day, but next week the contests kick off and his 1st teammate will be announced.

And not to ruin #Eclaire's day, but next week the contests kick off and his 1st teammate will be announced.

Cannot freaking wait.

I am going to have to really consider this hard and throw my support to this man's way.

I like bombs.

#tunedin

You do, huh? Know who knows more about bombs than me here? Nobody!! :soldier:

I'll just leave this here: :bomb:
215411_502508299016_3230_n_zpsaefd63fb.jpg

That's me....and bombs.
Yes, me. It was pre-retirement desk job, alright? lol

I think we should drop a bomb today.
#StayTuned
Talk about a huge bomb!

Captain Cookie will lead THP to victory!!!

I truly hope EVERYONE goes all in on the sign ups. Its an event like no other, truly.

I have no doubt Captain Danish is anxiously awaiting his first teammate!

Not ruining in the least, I call that a cause for celebration!

A lone #BasementDweller is well.....lonely.

Chocolate Chip Cookie!!! Can't wait to join you next week... I'm sort of a big deal, you know.

Chocolate Chip Cookie!!! Can't wait to join you next week... I'm sort of a big deal, you know.

Nate? Seth? Is that you? :alien:

I am praying like hell I am the first to join #Cookie for #basementdwellers quest for revenge!

Not ruining in the least, I call that a cause for celebration!

A lone #BasementDweller is well.....lonely.
Good thing is you won't be lonely for long!

Congrats Cookie! I look forward to seeing a strong #BasementDweller team, regardless whether I am on it! Good luck and enjoy the ride!!

I cannot freakin wait !!

Back