2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Is it hot as hell down there in August. ? Serious question here I'm terrible about geographical climates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it hot as hell down there in August. ? Serious question here I'm terrible about geographical climates.

Yes it will be. But golfing with THPers will be worth it. Should be similar conditions to Legacy and past MC's.

Yes it will be. But golfing with THPers will be worth it. Should be similar conditions to Legacy and past MC's.

Oh I absolutely agree.

Was just curious as I need to choose my PTO off wisely .

Not terrible like AZ but it is summer in the South. You are right on the water so it should help.

It will typically be around 90-92 degrees in early August. Humidity can be a problem. But, I'm counting on the breeze off the ocean and harbor to ease that a bit. LOL

Man this is a hard ponder. My family lives in Charleston and I could visit them around this.

Man this is a hard ponder. My family lives in Charleston and I could visit them around this.

Do it! This is going to be a blast!

Entering ponder mode for this one. Based strictly on screws being removed from my hip pre event...... :thumb:
I'll bring a screwdriver…and doughnuts.

We could have a rebuilt Panda and tightened up OG on the same course, can you say low scores are coming to the low country.

Oh I absolutely agree.

Was just curious as I need to choose my PTO off wisely .

This is weird. I was thinking of you today as I was sipping on an Evans Williams. You come, I come. A little heat makes ya joints feel good. :bomb:

Not terrible like AZ but it is summer in the South. You are right on the water so it should help.

You got this pumbaa :thumb:

Last edited:
Entering ponder mode for this one. Based strictly on screws being removed from my hip pre event...... :thumb:

The thought of OG making an appearance makes me :bananadance::banana::blob::clapp::dance::drinks::egyptian::good::highfive::joy::smile-big::thumb::twist:

Jump in big guy and hopefully a few more will follow.

I am still pondering this one hard. Decissions decissions.

Booked all my travel so I am ready to rock on this one.

The thought of OG making an appearance makes me :bananadance::banana::blob::clapp::dance::drinks::egyptian::good::highfive::joy::smile-big::thumb::twist:

Jump in big guy and hopefully a few more will follow.

I'd love to buddy! KellyBo and I both love Savannah and there are so many THP'ers we have yet to meet.

I just submitted my name, now I just need another single to sign up. My understanding is that they are only taking pairs as the numbers are even now. Fingers crossed.
Site-Icons-Pack2-84.gif

I just submitted my name, now I just need another single to sign up. My understanding is that they are only taking pairs as the numbers are even now. Fingers crossed.
Site-Icons-Pack2-84.gif
I will check with my friend Pat. He was talking this past weekend about being interested in going if the date works. Said he had a trip planned up to Detroit to see family around the same time.

It wont be an issue getting filled DD. There are quite a few active THPers on the fence and this one is going to be a lot of fun.

There's a chance I may be able to make the dates for this work. I need to speak with the wife to make sure I don't magically have plans made for me, but the more I look at photos of this course and the awesome food.. Man..

There's a chance I may be able to make the dates for this work. I need to speak with the wife to make sure I don't magically have plans made for me, but the more I look at photos of this course and the awesome food.. Man..

You can go to Disney the other 3 weekends I am guessing.

You can go to Disney the other 3 weekends I am guessing.

I even offered to drive him up from Jacksonville to save on gas so he had more money for Alex and Ani bracelets.

Surprised this isn't full. Great location, food and gold. With thprs to boot.

Glad you are going to make it Randy...what a great list of THPers converging on Savannah.

I think I am going to put my name in, I just have to make sure the financials work. But I want to play this course bad.

Glad you are going to make it Randy...what a great list of THPers converging on Savannah.

Not counting my chickens yet, but JB's post above is encouraging.

Back