2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I'm sure he doesn't much care about how he is perceived from this side of the television, but as far as I'm concerned, he is a waste of a spot on tour with that kind of attitude.

He's impossible to cheer for. I find myself trying to will his shots into oncoming trains.

Same.

He's on bubbas level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ left with a tricky one. Put a little too much on that putt

I think Bubba is at +7 right now.. I couldn't be happier about it either.

bubba caddy dislikes this.

He currently cowering in the fescue.

Really enjoying the course. May not look pretty but that's links style golf for you. Some of the undulations are crazy!

Yeah, I wonder if I could get around the course in under 50 putts.

I'm sure he doesn't much care about how he is perceived from this side of the television, but as far as I'm concerned, he is a waste of a spot on tour with that kind of attitude.

He's impossible to cheer for. I find myself trying to will his shots into oncoming trains.

Some guys just put up a hard game face. On a course like this, I'd be pretty pissed off looking all the time. I hope the winner's victory speech includes a shoutout to the USGA on such awesome conditions and then a whoopee cushion goes off in the background.

I don't hate reed, but something about him always makes me cheer for the other guy. Honestly a big part of it is his dress.

I'm really glad I changed my pick from Reed to Rickie. Brilliant

And I did just the opposite, but then I took Rickie on fantasy golf and left Reed off.

DJ with a putt for the lead.

I like Reed. But I know nothing about him except what I see on TV.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Some guys just put up a hard game face. On a course like this, I'd be pretty pissed off looking all the time. I hope the winner's victory speech includes a shoutout to the USGA on such awesome conditions and then a whoopee cushion goes off in the background.

You and I both know you're a terrible example.

Brutal bounce for kuch.

Atta boy Phil.

Amazing what happens when you give it a chance. Good birdie for Phil

Do they have microphones in the grandstands? They can get rid of those, too.

So Kevin Na is the best I have in fantasy golf. Man I've been just total suck this year.

That putt looked pretty bumpy to me, Nate.

That is such a cool backdrop

Tracer must be broken :(

Back