2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

What does it cost to play a round at this place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Depends on day of the week, season and resident status. I think my Fall weekend rounds have all been in the $125 range, maybe with a reduction for being in the PNW golf association.

Wowzers.....

Great shot by rickie .

He hit that shot in the practice round with Phil

Depends on day of the week, season and resident status. I think my Fall weekend rounds have all been in the $125 range, maybe with a reduction for being in the PNW golf association.

I've never paid more than $125. And I wouldn't lol

I can honestly say I don't think I would spend 75$ on this place .

Usually when I watch a major I think how awesome it would be to play the course .

Not so much here.

Is this a walking only course during normal rounds?

Usually when I watch a major I think how awesome it would be to play the course .

Not so much here.

At my age, no carts means no way. I would love to play it but can't walk courses any more.

Not so much here.

The course is incredibly fun, and I would play it again at about $100. The green issues right now are a shame, but it plays beautifully tee to green and it's usually much greener.

Not so much here.

It really is a fun course dude. Paid 125 and would pay it again. Although it was much greener when I played it. Looked like the pictures they showed not what it looks like right now

Not so much here.

Totally opposite here. Would love to play it after the USGA leaves it alone and they can get back to normal. I love the tee views and par 3's look great. Would love to give it a try but only after it's back to normal.

Not so much here.

Agreed, the greens are just not doing it for me.

Tiger is about to go Bubba.

Did you just see tigers putt bobble?

Wtf

Just lazy and bum knees, probably save my money for Pebble Beach

Just tuned into coverage after getting home from work.... to see the Tiger "show". Slumped shoulders, over reactions etc.

I wonder if guys on tour see the pairings and think things like "Great, I got paired with Bubba, this is going to be a rollercoaster of a round."

I would be hard pressed to pay 300 for any course, but this is one I would love to play.

Man eff these greens. Some of the goat tracks I play don't bobble that much.

Back