2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Totally opposite here. Would love to play it after the USGA leaves it alone and they can get back to normal. I love the tee views and par 3's look great. Would love to give it a try but only after it's back to normal.
Same here let me give it a run at normal conditions. Based on thst feedback it would be well worth it

I would be hard pressed to pay 300 for any course, but this is one I would love to play.

I think I would pay $500 for Augusta...then follow it up with costs to divorce an extremely unhappy wife upon arrival home.

At this point he is thinking the golf gods are against him. Hit outer isn't saving him. I promise he is think a few holes a head for possible birdies

If I'm in this area and doling out that kind of money Bandon seems like a ten times better option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but the courses here that never get watered look to be in better shape than Chambers Bay. Not nearly as picturesque as some of the other venues.

If I'm in this area and doling out that kind of money Bandon seems like a ten times better option.

It's not always 300 and it's also much more accessible than Bandon.

Tiger right now:

"So, we playing the tips or what?"

geico-nice-parking-caveman-large-9.jpg

Yea, DJ probably should have shot -10 if they were decent.

It's just not fun at all watching 4 and 5 footers hit something a foot from the hole and go 90* to the left or right. I'm enjoying the elevation changes and creativity it's causing everywhere else, but to call these greens a fair test of golf is a joke.

It is better, but it's several hours' drive from the nearest airport. Other very good, much cheaper options in the Seattle/Tacoma area though

Honest question guys what is wrong with the greens?

I've been working and have only been able to watch to a couple minutes at a time.

Did the usga dry them out too much or?

That is most confident balanced swing today I would say.

The greens have been substandard each of the three times I played it. The company line was always that they'd have it right in time for the US open. I don't think this is just a USGA issue. It is still a spectacular course and worth the $125.

It's just not fun at all watching 4 and 5 footers hit something a foot from the hole and go 90* to the left or right. I'm enjoying the elevation changes and creativity it's causing everywhere else, but to call these greens a fair test of golf is a joke.

Geez, tell us how you really feel. :alien:

Okay its weird to see Curt Menefee doing a golf broadcast. I can see this is going to take some time to get use to.

Have to bail boys. TexMex and a frozen margarita is calling my name. Will call it now:

76 for Tiger

Have a good night!

Have to bail boys. TexMex and a frozen margarita is calling my name. Will call it now:

76 for Tiger

Have a good night!

Have a good night buddy!

76 for Tiger

Have a good night!

That sounds awesome.

Drink an extra one for me :D

Really glad to see dj doing well.

Hopefully he really has changed his life .

They have these new inventions, maybe you've heard of them. CARS

I sure have which is why I said more accessible. Never said Bandon wasn't accessible just a much further drive from a major airport

I know it was mentioned earlier, but is the poa annua "growing" more in the afternoon versus the morning? I don't remember seeing balls bounce in the morning like they are now

Someone said it was dying, which means it's probably not growing at all. Rather, the grass would be growing around it.

Honest question guys what is wrong with the greens?

I've been working and have only been able to watch to a couple minutes at a time.

Did the usga dry them out too much or?

Dan helped me with the answer

76 for Tiger

Have a good night!
Are you eating in the man cave

Back