2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Just a fun picture

9064f7a4a7425d451cb6ff6694ca0dd1.jpg

Cool thing about that picture. Thanks to THP events, I have two of those. One is from the Grandaddy of em all and one has my freaking name laser engraved in it. The power of THP

Dean, what Mizuno did I hit of yours at Staff Retreat? I do remember it being pretty good in the sound and feel department.

Dean, what Mizuno did I hit of yours at Staff Retreat? I do remember it being pretty good in the sound and feel department.

I thought it was this one

This same one.

The JPX is calling my name!! In fact, I have a request into the finance committee as we speak.

(I am discovering the finance committee does not meet as often as the house repair/yard maintenance committee does.)

The JPX is calling my name!! In fact, I have a request into the finance committee as we speak.

(I am discovering the finance committee does not meet as often as the house repair/yard maintenance committee does.)
Fingers crossed

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Would it help if we petitioned the committee for a quick and positive vote for the acquisition?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Would it help if we petitioned the committee for a quick and positive vote for the acquisition?

I vote yes!

Well I am the proud owner of a JPX EZ drivers ... numbers on the monitor matched what I was seeing at club clash ... somewhere over the last few years, I lost a bit of club head speed ... as I always say, "nothing wrong with old age, it's just coming at a really bad time in my life."

Thanks again to everyone at club cash.

Well I am the proud owner of a JPX EZ drivers ... numbers on the monitor matched what I was seeing at club clash ... somewhere over the last few years, I lost a bit of club head speed ... as I always say, "nothing wrong with old age, it's just coming at a really bad time in my life."

excellent purchase. Can't wait to hear how you hit it on your home turf.

Congrats on the purchase! That JPX EZ was a great club to hit over the weekend.

Nice, Ken! Congrats!!! Hit em long and straight!

How did JPX numbers compare to your current gamer?

Its on!!

2abef166acca6bc25dcb9a22afa2d54f.jpg

How did JPX numbers compare to your current gamer?

That is a great question. We did not have our current gamers at the event; however, we did actually play new drivers on the course at the event. So in a nutshell my purchase was based on, on course performance/feel/results. I hit the JPX better than the others (and my current). In fact, the people in my foursome thought I was a different golfer with that club in my hand.

I am a senior, with a swing speed that is on average about 83mph ... the JPX was forgiving, and I hit on average 230+, which is good for me.

Factor into that I had my current driver Bio cell is 3+ years now, and I was just waiting for this event to occur to find me a new driver ... as with any break up, it was me, and not the driver.:act-up:

Last edited:
I mean he's right. He would also be 6'4 if he wasn't shorter. :D
Yep, and if horsrs&%t was $ we'd all be millionaires

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great reviews in this thread. Quite a few surprizes. I just may have to compare a few of these to my current gamer. I'm just so confident with it right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, Ken would have been out of his mind not to buy the JPX, it was a bomber for him.

Glad to see that you pulled the trigger on the JPX EZ. You are in beast mode with that stick in your hands!

I hit all three of the current Nike offerings yesterday. The flex was interesting just due to how muted the sound and feel were. Felt completely dead, but the ball took off on good swings. The crown colors are definitely different compared to the flat black of my xr pro.

Back