2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I hit extra drivers after my round yesterday. It will be more about stamina than quality for me. Pounding driver for even 15 minutes left me spent. I'm thinking maybe 6-8 swings with one model and then rest and write in the thread, rinse, repeat.

Is there wifi at the range? And how is the cell signal out on the course?

I hit extra drivers after my round yesterday. It will be more about stamina than quality for me. Pounding driver for even 15 minutes left me spent. I'm thinking maybe 6-8 swings with one model and then rest and write in the thread, rinse, repeat.

Is there wifi at the range? And how is the cell signal out on the course?

Wifi will be close, not quite sure though.
Cell Signal is decent for me when we are there.

Last edited:
Wifi will be close.
Cell Signal is decent for me when we are there.

I'll have to remember to bring my battery pack. Tapatalk hammers my iphone battery for some reason.

Absolutely nothing is good about my swing right now and my driving is worse than usual. Gonna head out to the range today to try to work somethings out. I don't want to make a complete fool of myself at Club Clash.

Just get in the hitting area next to me ... you will look like Tiger in comparison. This going to be fun!

Well now, this day suddenly changed. Hello gentlemen...I look forward to seeing you all in Florida.

Congratulations Donne!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well now, this day suddenly changed. Hello gentlemen...I look forward to seeing you all in Florida.

Awesome.

This trip just got better. Looking forward to seeing you again, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty excited to spend time with AD again.

I am very excited...work stuff was too uncertain to try for it back in the original sign ups, so to have this fall in my lap now is just amazing.

Congrats Donne...great addition right there!

I am very excited...work stuff was too uncertain to try for it back in the original sign ups, so to have this fall in my lap now is just amazing.

Very nice! I'm glad things worked out for you Donne.

This event gets better every day I look at this thread.

Welcome to the party Donne!

Congrats Donne! Glad to see it worked out for you to attend.

I'll have to remember to bring my battery pack. Tapatalk hammers my iphone battery for some reason.

I'll be bringing mine that can charge 2 phones at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be great to see you Donne :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

COngrats, Donne! Going to be great to see you again. :clapp:

Donne!!!!!!!

I really appreciate it guys, and it will be great to see all of you guys too.

I have a lot of reading to catch up on in this thread.

IMO I think the driver to test is the Callaway XR16 10.5 with a low bend point shaft, or LTD Rogue black

7c1f8b290d3119ab87d4ec403371c625.jpg

Have fun, my friend. You are a great addition to the event.

Putting the final touches on a big swing change I've been working on through the winter. Still not 100% there yet, but I'll be ready for Club Clash. This swing pushes my left shoulder to its limit, so endurance will be the key when swinging the long stick.

Back