A Day at The TaylorMade Performance Lab in Olympia Fields Country Club, Illinois

It's pretty cool that he not only helped you get fit, but gave you some pointers for your game as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with us CG!

Great write up man. Sounds like a unforgettable experience and that course looked amazing.

Fantastic job on the write-up buddy, what a trip! I've wanted to do one of these fittings ever since hearing about it here on THP, but sadly cost just get's in the way, lol. Hit 'em long and straight out there.

Matt that is a awesome writeup and man, am I jealous! In a good way lol. That was a truly memorable fitting experience and it sounds like TM just really does a great job of taking care of their customers. Fantastic and extremely happy for you!

That sounded like an awesome experience. I am so jealous, haha.

Great writeup Matt! Glad you got to experience TMPL like I did a year ago. I think their system is top notch and they really know what they're talking about. Love the pics and the video.

Great write up CG13...I cannot wait to try out the TMPL locally.

Great Experience for you Matt! You will enjoy your new sticks even more knowing they are "Just for You". Chicago is only about 3 hrs from me maybe a little less. So hmmm....

Wonderful write up, thanks so much for sharing Matt. That was one awesome and special day you had. TMPL really seems to have customer service, custom fitting and everything else absolutely covered!

WOW, just WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing.

I must admit as I'm reading this to getting a little steamed at the 99% of retailers and even country clubs out there selling people equipment that clearly isn't optimized to them. If THIS is what it takes to find the right equipment, then virtually no one else is doing it correctly.

Holy cow, that was an amazing read, thank you so much for sharing all the details and pics, sounds like an awesome day for sure. Glad you had a good time. I'm sure you're itching to get the new "fit" clubs in!!!

DUUUUDE! CG13 THAT WAS AWESOME! What an experience! Thank you for sharing... After reading that, I would definitely fork out some dough for the full professional treatment like that.

It's pretty cool that he not only helped you get fit, but gave you some pointers for your game as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with us CG!

That's one of the best things about the TMPL, all of the guys that work there are not just fitters, but they are also instructors as well. The main guy at the Massachusetts location, Steve Tolpa, gives lessons when he's not doing Taylormade fittings. He gave me some tips on my posture and stance, which was backed up by what he was seeing on video, and I've already started to see some improvement since I've been working on that stuff. So not only are you going to get fit for your clubs, your going to get feedback on your swing and some tips to how to improve!

Fantastic post(s)!!!! So glad you had a great experience and sounds like something all of us would do in a heartbeat!

What a great write up! Thank you for sharing. Looks like you're going to be in GREAT shape for the Morgan Cup!

Its also nice to see, from the Kingdom to what I assume would be any TMPL that their service is absolutely top notch.

Thanks again for sharing.

Sorry to everyone else, but for anyone in the Orlando area, this deal is unbelieveable!

Ultimate Fitting Experience from TaylorMade Performance Labs at the Grand Cypress Resort (Home of the 2012 THP Outing!)

Regularly $400... Only $139!!!

Here's the link... http://www.sold.com/orlando

No obligation to do so but if anyone wants to list me as a referral, my e-mail is abs07307@gmail.com

Enjoy!

I dont want this to take away from CG13s experience in anyway, but SirSliceALot116 just posted this in the Deal of the day thread, and I didnt want anyone to miss out on the wonderful opportunity CG went through.

Can be used through 2013! Use it before or after the outing folks!!

Hot d@mn CG!! What an experience!! A fantastic write-up too!! Well done Matt!!

What a great detailed write up of an amazing experience! Thanks for sharing that with us and I hope you shave some strokes off your cap with the right tools in your hand.

What an awesome experience! I love your enthusiasm for the game. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Great writeup, sounds like you had an awesome day

I dont want this to take away from CG13s experience in anyway, but SirSliceALot116 just posted this in the Deal of the day thread, and I didnt want anyone to miss out on the wonderful opportunity CG went through.

Can be used through 2013! Use it before or after the outing folks!!

Wow! What an experience! Thanks for sharing with everyone, including the pics and vids!

Can't wait to go myself!

Great write up Matt! I love the different details that Greg went over with you that you shared with us. Sounds like a truly amazing experience. The 3d image video of your different swings was cool to see.

It sounds like you had a marvelous time. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was a great write-up! I can only hope to be able to have a fitting like that someday.

Excellent write up CG, thanks for taking the time to document your process and fill us in on it. That sounds like an amazing day!!

Back