Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Thanks. Bill Haas has now screwed me two weeks in a row. And Webb Simpson is a loser.

lucky for you Hunter Mahan won or that bracket would have been over already

I am 26 out of 35 and losing most of the remaining. I would have done better flipping a coin! Oh well, I will buy a great souvenir hat for the winner tomorrow when I get the spend the whole day out there.

lucky for you Hunter Mahan won or that bracket would have been over already

Yup....I hope he goes DEEP!

Dude, i slapped my bracket together faster than you can do a search for the AMP threads.

It's so freaking funny when he says that in the commercial, because I know you can't hit the high draw either! Except that he says it with a British accent, a little different from your Southern accent.

On the other hand, I love the high draw.

So Matteo Manassero just took down Webb Simpson. He beat Steve Stricker and Charl Schwartzel in last year's tournament. Could he be a darkhorse for the European Ryder Cup team?

Yes. That kid has got a lot of game. And what's funniest, he only avg's like 270 off the tee.

Yup....I hope he goes DEEP!

Dude, i slapped my bracket together faster than you can do a search for the AMP threads.

don't need to, they are clearly marked as favorites.
I did the same, it's for fun and really anyone can win.

Dude, Paul Lawrie is a dominate world wide presence and it didn't matter who he played today, he was going to crush them. :bulgy-eyes:

Finally, recognition for the squashy faced tartan wonder.

Martin Laird, get a normal putter please. Your putting has been terrible today.

Luke Donald, please stop wearing those navy blue trousers. They're not nice.

don't need to, they are clearly marked as favorites.
I did the same, it's for fun and really anyone can win.

LOL!

Look at Lee about to put his foot on this dude's throat!

Glad I picked webb to win wtf!

Robert Rock! My man-crush is still in good form.

Could that ball have been any further away from the green? Holy crap, Luke...

Warning, super skim alert.

Anywhere to watch this online?

lol at Mark Rolfing "Luke Donald looking to get out of here with a 4(ball goes in the water). Well he can get out of there now"

Wow you'll never see Luke do that again!

Luke Donald looks like a cross between grimmace and a blueberry.

Winning holes with a bogey against Tiger Woods is not something you expect to see.

Robert Rock, welcome to the game. I want to see this man make the Masters. MAJ is about to go HAM over his young upstart opponent.

Luke Donald looks like a cross between grimmace and a blueberry.

So he's the offspring of Jake and Rickie Fowler?

it's always interesting to see how Tiger goes from hitting it very well to hitting it everywhere.

Back