Amazon Kindle Fire

Anytime now....

Anytime now....

Lol if I walk into Best Buy today without ordering one... It will be a miracle. I can't wait for you to get yours because I know you'll keep us up to date.

One just came in the mail to my house...im so confused

So I freaking love the form factor. Its crazy fast for me and the prime streaming is awesome.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Glad to hear this is working for you. Likely going to pull the trigger on my first tablet or ipad this xmas.

So I freaking love the form factor. Its crazy fast for me and the prime streaming is awesome.

All I want this for is to THP on the couch. I'm thinking heavily on this

All I want this for is to THP on the couch. I'm thinking heavily on this

You can try mine out in a couple of weeks. It works rather well and because of the small form factor, I am finding typing to be a breeze.

You can try mine out in a couple of weeks. It works rather well and because of the small form factor, I am finding typing to be a breeze.

And JB shall push me over the edge!

I want one BAD! Time to sell a putter perhaps?

I knew Amazon Prime was getting better, but I had no idea it was this good already. SO MANY free movies and tv shows to stream totally free as part of the membership.

I knew Amazon Prime was getting better, but I had no idea it was this good already. SO MANY free movies and tv shows to stream totally free as part of the membership.

I was actually telling my wife about this last night, she gets prime for free through the med school, SO much there we haven't been fully taking advantage of.

I was actually telling my wife about this last night, she gets prime for free through the med school, SO much there we haven't been fully taking advantage of.

Funny you say that because we have been using Prime because of how much we get from Amazon that the free shipping and occasional discounts just made it worth it. Now its just taking it to a whole new level.

And JB shall push me over the edge!

I want one BAD! Time to sell a putter perhaps?

Even the thought of you selling a Lajosi makes me antsy. :D

I know I'm going to end up with a iPad at my next job (Education IT), but I'd be thrilled to have the Fire as a around-the-house browsing/reading/personal watching device. I also love, from a business and technical standpoint, how well integrated the device is and how Amazon leveraged both their cloud storage and cloud computing power. Brilliant.

I really need one of these. The price + amazon prime makes it a heck of a value.

Prime streaming video is pretty good. It really does make this device pretty attractive. Can't wait to check it out in a few weeks when I'm down.

I want a tablet so I can Tapatalk on the couch without using my iPhone. I don't think I'll get one in the near future, but this looks great. I played around with it a few days ago. Really nice.

I want a tablet so I can Tapatalk on the couch without using my iPhone. I don't think I'll get one in the near future, but this looks great. I played around with it a few days ago. Really nice.

Very cool. I cant believe stores had these out? Pre-order people got them a day early as a gesture, but I guess you saw it in a store.

I have a co-worker that wants to buy one for his daughter. He is wondering if she will be able to down load technical papers. I have no idea what those are but you can down load docs to the fire, correct?
Very cool. I cant believe stores had these out? Pre-order people got them a day early as a gesture, but I guess you saw it in a store.

I have a co-worker that wants to buy one for his daughter. He is wondering if she will be able to down load technical papers. I have no idea what those are but you can down load docs to the fire, correct?

Yes. In fact there are multiple ways to do it too. And there is a tab at the top for "Docs". The easiest way, which is kind of cool is that you email your docs to an email address that is your kindle. Then they appear in the Doc section which looks like a book store. Its very cool.

We've been conducting a lot of research, as Erin will be getting a tablet for the holiday season. The price point of this one is attractive but right now, she's leaning towards the mortal enemy.

We've been conducting a lot of research, as Erin will be getting a tablet for the holiday season. The price point of this one is attractive but right now, she's leaning towards the mortal enemy.

Don't do it.

Thx JB...
TC you can buy 3 fires for the price of an iPad

This is a female's decision boys, she can choose which one she wants. She'll also be using her tablet for her work and the iPad can support more of the types of things that she does (according to her).

Back