RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
Was a touch skeptical at first, but I am really enjoying this show
Hope the ratings justify it staying on the air

I'm watching it.

Nothing ground breaking so far. The dialogue has its moments, but nowhere near "Justified" dialogue.

Last night was the first time I realized the blonde chic is from Battle Star Galactica. She looks a lot older now.

I am watching it. It's allright. I like the sheriff!

My wife and I have been watching it, we kind of like it. Lou diamond Phillips is a good actor and so are the others in the show.

The speech he gave that woman at the end was pretty good.

"I'm just a phone call and 20 minutes away..."

I've watched a few episodes. It doesn't have any groundbreaking writing, but I'll give it a few more episodes before I make a decision whether or not to continue. BTW, Lou Diamond Phillips is chewing the scenery juuuust a touch too much for me. I think he needs to say his lines without making them chisled in stone as Indian lore from on high pronouncements. A little more laid back would jell with the tone of the show.

I've watched all of them but canio nailed it, just not great.

Crap. I forgot about this. How many episodes have aired? I love me some Starbuck. For whoever is wondering, I see it has been renewed for a second season.

Kevin

I watched one episode the other day and liked it enough that I would watch it if it was on. I'm going to give it a few more episodes.

Good show. Seems to have the same feel or setup as the show before it the glades. Seems like all these crime shows start off with a murder and its the same thing over and over again.

Good show. Seems to have the same feel or setup as the show before it the glades. Seems like all these crime shows start off with a murder and its the same thing over and over again.

I was thinking the same thing. No one died in the last episode, but it was still good.

It's seems to be okay...I have watched all the episodes...it's summer and there is not much on, so it will work for now.

About to finish season 2 and I'm ready to keep going. Looks like 2 more seasons to go.

Freaking love it.

Same here. A little disappointed I've already run through all the new episodes.

So you've watched all 4 seasons or just this new season?

All 4. I can't remember if started watching from the beginning or season 2. I had to suffer through the shaky period of not knowing if someone would pick up the series when A&E dropped it.

I am watching, I watch all of the seasons on A&E and am about half way done on Netflix. Love that series.

Just watched the finale of season 2......wow!!! Now that is how you do it!

Finished season 3.......wow times 10!!

Finished season 4. Can not wait for season 5!!!!

Back