Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Can't wait for the Masters! In fact this whole season is setting up to be incredible. My wife and I were supposed to go out and play this afternoon but we were both glued to the tube watching this all unfold.

Els sure is getting the Sunday collapse down pretty well. Just can't finish down the stretch for some reason. Really expected more after the great round yesterday.

I am not feeling Phil for the Masters. Besides PB and the Northern Trust, he has played like junk for his standards in the other 5 tournaments.

Well, this isn't good:
"@DaveShedloski No handshake from Arnie for Tiger. Arnie had bout of high blood pressure. Word is he was taken to hospial. Try to see if he's ok."

Love Tiger getting back in the winners circle, and great to see the emotion come out of him. Seems like he really appreciated this victory, something I am not sure he did when he was winning them basically every time he played.

I CAN NOT WAIT TIL AUGUSTA IS HERE! :bananadance:

Congrats to Tiger. Glad to see him win again. This should make the Masters even more interesting to watch.

Well, this isn't good:
"@DaveShedloski No handshake from Arnie for Tiger. Arnie had bout of high blood pressure. Word is he was taken to hospial. Try to see if he's ok."

Wow, that's not good at all. Hope everything is ok.

Well, this isn't good:

Ruh roh. That's not good at all. I hope he's fine.

Hope The King is ok!

High BP as a result of watching magic.

Hope he's alright!

Best wishes for Arnie, hope he's alright. I love Arnie, he is the man...even in his old age he still seems like an awesome dude.

Long live the King.

That is not good news, I hope Arnie is OK

LMAO

"This is my second win"

"I mean officially"

"I got world ranking points, didn't I?"

LMAO

"This is my second win"

"I mean officially"

"I got world ranking points, didn't I?"
"You can't win this one can you?"

"No, I can't..."

This is somewhat better news:
"@DaveShedloski Arnie is at the hospital. He is being kept overnight for observation, but early reports are that he is OK"

"@DaveShedloski Arnie is at the hospital. He is being kept overnight for observation, but early reports are that he is OK"

Whew, that's a relief.

Excellent.

Really glad to hear that.

That's good news.

Glad Arnie is ok! That's quite a scare. Love the King!

First and foremost, prayers go out to Arnie for a speedy recovery. He was my inspiration to play golf, along with my Dad. Great to see Tiger win, but very disappointed in Ernie Els...

Good to see Arnie's okay.

I am glad Tiger won, strictly for the game of golf, I am not a big Tiger fan. The gallery was really annoying, I know it happens in every tournament but I am sick of hearing its in the hole after every damn shot.

Back