Arnold Palmer Invitational Thread (Spoilers)

Great news.

Looks like I'll have 62 points after bonus points are handed out...would have been more if Ernie didn't stumble home

I think 72 for me today, but I'm not sure if I added right.

I should have 66 points today. Thanks Tiger and GMac! Sergio & Ernie: I am disappointed in the both of you.

Go Tiger.

Merged with the tournament thread.

34 big points for me including Gmac's bonus points. Simpson laid a big goose egg.

Last edited:
Somehow missed that Arnie was taken to the hospital until my buddy sent me a text. Glad to see that it sounds like all is well.

68 pts today because of Tiger, Furyk, Dufner and Els.

62 for me today for a total of 170 for the tourney

Yeah, confirmed 72 for me. A good day. 208 total for the tourney.

202 for the tourney for me. Not enough to inch me up a spot.

Congrats, Eldrick!

From Tiggers twitter:

"Heading home now and I can't stop smiling. Thanks to Otown fans and everyone watching for all the love. Get well soon, Arnie."

76 today with the bonus, 198 for the tournament. Baby steps, at least I made up some ground this week.
I was pulling for Ernie, maybe next week. I think some of the big boys take the week off pre-Masters, don't they?

Terrible week for me, dropped from #10 to #12.

I know! Whatever happened to him? :alien: He must have been quite the blowhard.

That's twice tonight that I've seen 'blowhard' getting some board time (the other being the ever-so-funny first post in the Nickent thread).

That's twice tonight that I've seen 'blowhard' getting some board time (the other being the ever-so-funny first post in the Nickent thread).

Yep, that's what I was referencing, SP.

Back on topic, Glad that the King is seemingly ok, and happy that Tigger got the W. This Masters is going to be incredible, methinks.

Back