August Newsletter - Contests, Testing & More

Like Hawk, I suck at the tournament contests. I can only hope that Phil wins the PGA, but I think Lee Westwood really does.

Wow, this newletter was PACKED with some great info. From start to finish I was intrigued with every product. Great newsletter!

Great newsletter, looking forward to the PGA competition and another round of testing.

Really liked reading this this morning, looking forward to the contest for the R11's

Enjoyable newsletter. I really appreciate all of the hard work that goes into it, thank you!

I was putting with the new Spider Ghost the other day and I really liked the way that putter felt. Now we have a chance to win one, it's fate.

I'm really intrigued by the iCaddi golf towel. I've never heard of that product, so I am looking forward to the feedback from both THP and the forum members.

Another fine publication by THP!

The R11 info was great, I've already read the article on the home page plus the thread, and now here. Thanks to TaylorMade for providing a set to the winner of the PGA contest, I'll be happy to have it delivered to my house, thanks!

The next thing I read was the article on the new SeeMore M5X. I've been a SeeMore fan since around 2000, and I gotta admit that while I bet this is another putter that performs well, the look is a little off to me. I have no doubts about the performance, but this one is going to take some time to grow on me in the looks department.

Next up is the Q-Star ball by Srixon. Like others, I think I need to give this one a shot. I love the AD333 ball and I like the fact that this one comes in yellow.

The Epoch tees, I think they are great tees and I hope everyone who wants to, has a chance to try these out this time. Great product.

The TaylorMade Spider Ghost putter, I have had a chance to try the regular Spider out in my pro shop a few times and I keep going back to it to try it some more! Nice putter, it just feels good in the hands. Thanks again to TaylorMade for putting this up for a chance to win! I'd love the chance to have it in my golf bag.

The iCaddi golf towel is a product that I am interested to hear what testers have to say about it. I already have a towel I like a lot (Spotless) and carry a wet towel in the cart basket. It will be interesting to see if they can make me change the routine.

Another great newsletter!
Thanks TM for supplying the equipment.
I won't be entering the Ghost Spider giveaway since I already have one, but I know the winner will really enjoy it.
I will be after those R-11 irons and would love to try the iCaddi towel and the Q-Star balls!

Will be crazy to see the R11 giveaway. Great write up from THP loved the info on the Q-star very interesting to say the least.

Thanks THP

My goodness that newsletter was chock full! Those irons look absolutely sick, the ghost spider another beauty and will certainly make a member VERY happy. Towels, tees, balls what did they NOT cover? SHEESH!

Like I said before, its a taco rolled in a pizza, deep fried!

Great work THP! awesome!

Great news letter, I really like the r 11 irons, and I am def giving the q stars a go..

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

What email address does it come from? I didn't see it in my email box nor my spam :(

Nice touch placing the test and contest thread in the the NL. Looking forward to the R11 contest. Nice read as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine comes from the admin email.

Hmm thanks. Nope nothing in there. I just signed up again, maybe I typo'd my email when I put it in last time.

I didn't get mine this morning

Another great issue. Lot's of great stuff in it. Loving the r11 iron release and the new Seemore putter. Also was excited to see the Spider contest even though I didn't care for the putter. Great job as always!

Another fantastic newsletter by :thp:

Awesome and Quality newsletter again THP!! Thanks for the opportunity to win a GHOST SPIDER PUTTER!!! You guys are amazing! Plus the iCaddi towel and the new SeeMore... OH MY GOODNESS... THIS NEWSLETTER HAS ME :drool:

Mine came in this morning. Read top to bottom LOL Save trees go digital :)

Better than most.....BETTER THAN MOST!!!!! BOOOYAH!

Another great THP read. Loved every article. Q-Star's for $25. WOW!

I didn't get the newsletter either.

Back