Biofreeze & Thera-band Preview

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The latest package to the NE office of THP is an interesting array of products from Performance Health designed to help a golfers body.

Included in the package were a Theraband FlexBar which is designed to strengthen your wrists in addition to treating tennis elbow issues, a Thereband Stretch Strap designed to help increase flexibility via resistance, and Biofreeze which is supposed to provide instant pain relief to the area that you apply it to. I'm really anxious to try these items out to see if they help my body in the way that they're designed to!

32c83c09.jpg

c39bf007.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

I played football, and I will say that bio-freeze is solid gold. Absolutely the best pain reliever of its kind, and the competition is not even close.

I have used Biofreeze in the past and love it. I got a bunch of samples of their on-the-go, at a show in Feb, and they are quite hand to keep in the bag or the car.

I've been using Bio Freeze since about 2005 I think. It was great for my knees back in my pre golf days when i was a hoopster. You'll like it hanks, especially if you're ailing.

Looking forward to the review Hanks! I could use several of those right now....

Is that flex bar thing like a shake weight? :D

It will be interesting to read what you think of the products.

Ditto on the Bio-Freeze, been using for some time now and flat out works. Enjoy, can't wait to hear your thoughts.

You can never have enough Biofreeze mini packs on the go!

Looking forward to your review...BioFreeze is the real deal, been using it or a while.

Chiropractor always uses biofreeze during adjustments. The stuff works well for me

Could have used BioFreeze on my back during today's round...looking forward to your review!

Interesting to see so much high praise for Bio-Freeze. While I agree that it is a good product, I have found that it is fairly mild compared to similar products (other topicals).

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Theraband products.

Biofreeze is good stuff. But I use the generic kind that Walmart has for about half the price.

Biofreeze is the shizz! Been using it for about 8 years when I need it. My work has samples of it available all the time, so I always grab 2 or 3 packets a week just in case.

I tapatalk better than I tapaputt.

I played football, and I will say that bio-freeze is solid gold. Absolutely the best pain reliever of its kind, and the competition is not even close.

I also played football semi-professionally and would say that Biofreeze rocks for the everyday aches and pains.

However, when everything really hurt or I was injured and had to play through it, Tiger Balm was my go-to. It's Biofreeze on steroids. there's a reason they sell it in such small containers lol.

Looking forward to hear how you get on with the Theraband strap. I know a teaching pro who was involved with marketing them over here and there are a lot of good core strengthening exercises you can do with them. There are also a lot of drills you can do to improve your swing speed through strength and resistance. Toyed with picking one up but I really wasn't putting in the practice at that point in time.

i pitched (baseball) in college and was forever using therabands to warm up and biofreeze in the trainers room...i can attest to both products...phenomenal. therabands are great for warming up and stretching as well as working on little muscle groupings for exercise; i used them to rehab my ankle (all 3 times i sprained it).

Really looking forward to hear all about this. I have been using BioFreeze for about 7 years now and LOVE the stuff. I use the roll on kind.

Lots of good thoughts on the biofreeze so far......I feel foolish for not knowing about this stuff with all the problems I have so I can't wait to test this stuff out this weekend and at the Outing

does anyone know what the biofreeze is exactly? Type of medicine? i've never heard of it till today.

Man sounds like I needed to discover Biofreeze a long time ago. Can't wait to hear your thoughts Hanks, especially after an outing weekend next weekend.

I might need some of this next week. Jake will too after the beating on put on him for 9 holes on Thursday

I've got to get me some of the BioFreeze.
That would help these tired and worn out knees.

Back