Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

But will you give him another chance bro beans? I mean the dude is sick, its not really his game thats at fault. I think another shot is in order.

Nope.....not a chance. I don't know why I even chose him in the first place. I dislike just about everything he does, and his swing is ugly.

My grandma is pretty smart, she cant operate one, shes 92, but still.
ya, ya dont try to hide it, we all know what you meant by not being able to operate a cell phone lol

Maybe hes a little out of touch, but not dumb by any means

ya, ya dont try to hide it, we all know what you meant by not being able to operate a cell phone lol

Bridges you know you went to one of those classes at the Apple store to learn how to use your iPhone and tapatalk...:alien:

Oh snap! I didn't know Ryan Moore WD! What a complete pooos. That's it, he's done in my book.

Oh snap! I didn't know Ryan Moore WD! What a complete pooos. That's it, he's done in my book.

Agreed. This is the first time I have picked him and it will be the last. I don't care how well he does this season....

Here comes Kuch and howell III. Come on boy's, pull up those skirts!

I know I'm completely jinx'ing myself here but JB, man, you are lighting it up this week bro! I hope you can crack the 6 digit figures with your earnings, lol

Squirrel, goat, deer, rabbit, fish, you name it haha

Dude dont tell anyone that

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM slow pit roasted goat marinated in olive oil garlic and lemon

Ryan Moore WDs for FLU. Way to screw me even more Moore.

So much for giving the guy the benefit of the doubt and thinking he could play his way back into this thing!

And I'm in 70th place.

I wonder whos going to be the first one to have picked a full team and missed the cut on every single player....

I'm slowly crawling my way back up. Two of my five pulled themselves back onto the money list, and I'm sitting at 81st.

I wonder whos going to be the first one to have picked a full team and missed the cut on every single player....

That would be really hard to do, but it is possible I guess.

Interesting start by Lamley.

went birdie-quintuple bogey-bogey to start his day. 3 holes goes from first to T49

Back