Boccieri Golf Heavy Hybrid Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the latest hybrid that I will be testing from Boccieri Golf. Had a chance to use it sparingly and have liked what I've been seeing. Should be able to give it a good range workout in the next couple days.

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

Another company that made some good impressions at the demo day. Gotta admit though - I do not like the look of the sole at all - just looks kinda amateurish from a design perspective but the face and topline from address look good.

Looking forward to the review as I have not even been able to see these in person yet.

from the top that thing looks great

Looking forward to what you have to say about this one.

• Staff
It definitely sounds nice at impact and can get the ball up in the air. I was surprised how far I hit it since the shaft is an inch shorter than the 19.5° hybrid I carry.

Looking forward to reading about this one, I`m in the market for a new hybrid or two, but I don`t want a hooker.

Another company that made some good impressions at the demo day. Gotta admit though - I do not like the look of the sole at all - just looks kinda amateurish from a design perspective but the face and topline from address look good.

Looking forward to the review as I have not even been able to see these in person yet.

I think the club looks great!! But yea the sole seems a little like they forgot about it. Give me some rails or something. :D

• Staff
I think the club looks great!! But yea the sole seems a little like they forgot about it. Give me some rails or something. :D

Initially, I thought the same thing, but I was able to hit it well out of some pretty deep rough today.

Hawk I am excited to hear that you are going to be testing this out. I was a huge fan of the hybrid as well as the other clubs in the line up. I do agree about the lack of finishing on the design of the clubs, and not just the hybrid, but pretty much every club in the line up.

I do like the way this sets up to the ball. Visually, it's very much the way I like a hybrid to be at address.

I really like the colors and look.I would probably try it just on that .I really dont care about colors but these really grab me

I really like the colors and look.I would probably try it just on that .I really dont care about colors but these really grab me

Funny you say that because I really don't like the green at all in this line. I like my green THP stuff, but this isn't that attractive to me. However, it's not something I notice that much in hand.

I like the look of this hybrid. Cool to see a Heavy Hybrid too. I'm liking the lime green on top for the alignment marker.

I like the way it looks when you're addressing the ball.

And Hawk - man you get to test such fun stuff right now! Lookin' fwd to reading some more about this.

& I know... I'm a broken record, but if anyone is interested in a deal, PM me and I'll see what Blind 9 Golf can do about pricing on this hybrid.

I'm with others - I love the look of it at address. Hopefully the driver looks this sleek at address. I'd feel confident swinging that club.

Nice looking hybrid! Eager to hear your thoughts on this one. All things considered the Heavy line seems to be the most innovative stuff out there this year.

I think this will be an interesting review. This is one that could easily go either way I think.

Not a big fan of the styling on first impressions, but hey, if it works it works. Will be interested to see what the testing throws out in the performance department!

I loved the looks of this club. Everything just seemed to match well (shaft,grip etc..).

If they had a 5i replacement option this one would be in my bag right. It was the straightest an most consistant hybris out there imo. This and the oter hybrid gave my mashies notice.

Cannot wait to see how it does long term Hawk. Cant wait buddy!!!

Sent from my Tapatalk App

I hope this review doesn't turn out like others. Where we get a look at the gear and it tuns into many pages about the look. Then after many pages the thoughts/review come in.

It makes it hard to have to wade though pages to find the review.

The review can always be found on the home page as well......

I really liked this hybrid when I hit it at the Outing. Not as much as the Yonex but it was definitely up there. Looking forward to your review Hawk!

I hope this review doesn't turn out like others. Where we get a look at the gear and it tuns into many pages about the look. Then after many pages the thoughts/review come in.

I'd rather get peoples' opinions on the club than peoples' opinions on how threads should go.

I'd rather get peoples' opinions on the club than peoples' opinions on how threads should go.

Hahahaha that almost made me drive off the road. Posting while driving isn't very safe
just tap it in!

That looks like a great club. Looking forward to the review. Makes it harder for me to wait for the Heavy Driver to arrive.

Back