Bridgestone J40 Driver Sneak Peek

I know what he was playing. My post was in regards to the rest of your post.

I am just betting that Bridgestone found that there was interest for a driver that didn't have a large logo.

Decent looking driver. Nothing too flashy or that stands out in a big way.

Man that glare is killer. I do like the clean head though. Looks nice

I like the looks of it ok, time will tell who it fits though. Thanks for the pic's.

Aren't the pros' limits on a drive 460cc? Why don't they make use of the bigger head being allowed? I though that a 460cc driver= more distance than a 440cc driver?

Aren't the pros' limits on a drive 460cc? Why don't they make use of the bigger head being allowed? I though that a 460cc driver= more distance than a 440cc driver?

It is the limit, however some players still prefer slightly smaller club heads.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I don't like the looks of it. It is too plain and boring for my taste.

I didn't really like the J38 for my game and I suspect that I'd feel the same about the J40. Nothing against the driver. It just isn't really made for me. I do like the center of the sole and the weight.

Can't hit it. Wish I could. I like simple. Simple is good.

Reminds me of the ML4 from address, simple and elegant. I dig it.

This one certainly belongs out with the rest. Be very nice to have a bag loaded with this new line.

Skimmed here 'cept the pics of course... Is that weight adjustable? It didn't look like an easily adjustable thing... maybe its not. I think it is pretty simple which doesn't bother me any. All in all, I'd definitely give it a run if I'm looking at a new driver (which I am!).

IMG3878-L.jpg

So looking at this now after seeing the white B on the hybrid, I can't believe I didn't see the B in the bottom... I think that makes a huge difference.

I hope these hit well. I really, really do.

I like the way it looks the more I look at it.
That is not that much glare at all. won't bother me... I have never been bothered by glare, maybe that's why I shoot 90's-100's

honestly looks are nice, but im a performance guy.

It could look like a million bucks but if it doesnt swing well - its not for me.

hell im gaming the ugliest set of irons ever made LOL

Back