Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Good luck all. Can't wait to see who is gaming this one.

Kindle Fire Forged

The wife was the only one that had seen my video prior to tonight when I showed it to my parents. They were both laughing and said it was quite entertaining.

Hoping there was a great turnout of submissions for this incredible opportunity. This is so much more than just having a driver built to your specs - this is coming from the van that the professionals have access to. So sweet!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

The wife was the only one that had seen my video prior to tonight when I showed it to my parents. They were both laughing and said it was quite entertaining.

Hoping there was a great turnout of submissions for this incredible opportunity. This is so much more than just having a driver built to your specs - this is coming from the van that the professionals have access to. So sweet!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

It is such a great opportunity. And to have a video made for you of them making it? Awesome!

Dang I want to see these creative minds at work!! Can we just post 'em already JB/GG?

Dang I want to see these creative minds at work!! Can we just post 'em already JB/GG?

Not yet. Should have everything finalized in the next few days.

Excited to see who wins this! Maybe a shiny new driver is what I need ; ) Haha
Well whoever ends up winning this is a lucky son-of-a-gun! Love callaway woods!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I cannot wait to see everyone's videos. I'm guessing that there are a few that will make me laugh pretty hard- THP'ers are generally a pretty funny group! Good luck to all!

yep we have some VERY creative THPers, this is gonna be fun to watch when we can start posting them

Wonder if I have set myself up for failure here. I thought it was really funny but if it's a dud, I will not hear the end of it. Watched it a few times yesterday....we shall see.

Wonder if I have set myself up for failure here. I thought it was really funny but if it's a dud, I will not hear the end of it. Watched it a few times yesterday....we shall see.

Mine is just...weird. But that's what I was going for.

I hate that I didn't ever get around to entering a video for this contest. Life has been a bit busy lately. I am going to make sure I get in on the next one. Thanks Callaway and THP for such a great contest. I am looking forward to seeing the videos that people made.

Its open until the 5th dude.

Edit: NVM good luck everyone!

I hate that I didn't ever get around to entering a video for this contest. Life has been a bit busy lately. I am going to make sure I get in on the next one. Thanks Callaway and THP for such a great contest. I am looking forward to seeing the videos that people made.

Me too dude, I had a great idea, but due to work... Issues... and lack of daylight to film it during the week, the deadline came and went. I feel bad aboot it.

Pretty excited to hear who wins this thing and see their video. Hopefully I already have. :D

Send me the link Cookie and I'll give you a good honest no BS opinion if I think you should be laughed at or not. :banana:

feel free to post away everybody.

My awfulness. In my defense I suck

Thanks again to Callaway and THP for offering this wonderful piece of equipment to us.

Here's my video: The Quest.

Thanks again to Callaway and THP for offering this wonderful piece of equipment to us.

Here's my video: The Quest.

That was awesome, Hope we get to see part II.

Very nice job Chunky and Nate!! Very nice creativity.

I kind of missed the part about saying why I need it. LMAO. Was still fun!!

Great videos guys. Really creative!

Awesome vids, Chunky and Cookie!

Back