Calllaway Talks w/ THP In Studio

This was a very interesting pod-cast! To get Harry's impressions of THP and how it's different from the rest, to get yours, JB, to the predictions of the future for sites and the relationships with the OEMs, impressions on what's lacking in the relationships, etc, etc, etc! Very good!

I just got done listening to it and that's the best conversation between two business men I've had the pleasure of hearing, Harry's thoughts on social media certainly opened my eyes a little wider to how and why they are going in that direction and Josh's creation of THP and how the similar directions just blend well for the consumer. You guys really reach out and capture the thoughts of the consumer and an educated consumer is the best consumer. Fantastic!

Thanks for the kind words Trout.

The back and forth between Josh and Harry is so natural. Love listening these two talk

I agree and that's the way people learn best, I can listen to business men talk like that all dy long and eventually they answer my questions without me asking them. This was awesome.

Loved listening to this podcast, Harry is always entertaining and informative, and was great to hear the history of THP. JB, great job my man. Thanks to both of you for a great listen. Look forward to more of these in the future.

Finally sat down where I could listen to the entire thing.

I really did learn quite a bit starting with the birth of THP all the way through what the future holds for THP.

Really enjoyed listening to all the thoughts and discussion on marketing, connecting, etc between OEM's and the consumers. Neat hearing why and how Callaway embraces their consumers....truly believe that many could learn from them as they are leading the charge in the golf industry.

As a basement cellar dweller turning into an empowered consumer: phenomenal job gents!!

Finally had a chance to listen. Great interview. You know when things are clicking when each guy starts interviewing the other. Loved Harrys take on the importance of the social media.l on a daily basis.

Great listen. Love how the conversation flowed like it was just 2 guys talking about what it is they love to do.

I just listened to this again, it is just jammed pack full of awesome! If you want another reason to feel proud of being a member here on THP, just listen!

In light of the last two EPIC posts JB graced us with, I thought this deserved a bump. Not only for those that might have missed it or are new, but because quite frankly everything that was spoken is the truth.

This should provide insight not only in THP and the direction JB wants to go, but also understand how one of the biggest golf OEM's just flat out gets it & knows how important marketing to comsumers is in the new age of digital technology.

https://soundcloud.com/callawaygolf/...bbitt-12-17-13

INNOVATE OR DIE!!!

Someone emailed and asked me about this show today and I honestly had forgotten about it.

It was so so so freaking awesome.

I hope there is another one of these down the road

Just re listened sounds like you could have went on for another couple hours

Back