sorry to hear that Erky. Thoughts out to you and yours.

Sorry to hear this man. It really does suck, especially when someone has to go through it all again. She sounds incredibly strong willed, which I'm a believer in that being a big help to beating it.

Sorry to hear, and yes, it does suck.

Erky, I know how you feel. My mother lost her battle to cancer last year. She battled for 8 long years after only being given a few years to live. My mother was never thought of as a strong women before her battle. After seeing the strength and courage she exhibited through the eight years though, there was not one person who thought she was not strong/courageous afterwards. Your mother in-law sounds like the same type of strong women. Your mother in-law, yourself and your family are in my family's prayers. God bless

Really sorry to hear about your step-mother, Eric.

I'll be thinking about you and your family.

Erky, I hate cancer, I lost my parents to cancer. My dad lived 13 months after diagnosis and my mom lived 6 months. I will be praying for you and your family especially your step mother. God bless!!!

Erky, she is obviously strong and has the will to fight. That is a blessing of the highest order my friend. Honor her strength by being as strong as she is. If you need some place to vent, you have a friends here for sure. I know EXACTLY what you are experiencing (my mom with PC). You need someone to vent to? Reach out to me. Public, private, pm, or phone. You have a ton of support here at THP. Glad to see you are using it.

Prayers to all of you.

John

Cancer is one of those things I wish we could rid this world of. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Erky, I hope she kicks cancer's ass again!

She sounds like an amazing person Erky. You have my thoughts and prayers and best wishes.

Cancer is a terrible thing. Cancer charities are my favorite and I give regularly because cancer is the disease that gets everybody unless something else gets them first.

God bless you and yours.

I am so sorry to hear that she has to go through this again, Erky. This has to be extremely hard not only on her, but the entire family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Mate that sucks and I hope she finally kicks it's arse.

We will keep her and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear. Cancer sucks!!

Cancer does suck. It has taken a part of my family and I'm sure it has taken someone from everyone here. My Dr. says they will make the right connection someday, but that day could be a long way off. I look at it as a matter of not if, but when I guess. There is a lot of history in my family. I've seen first hand what it can do and it is ugly. I just pray that they make the connection someday soon and end it.

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone touched by this horrible disease.

So very sorry Erky! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We find strength in numbers, and your THP family is a very large number. Lean on us, were here for you buddy.

Thinking of you and your family, Erky.
Man, what a blow. Tough woman, though. I'll be pulling for her.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the entire family.

TapAhoy!

Stay positive. Doctors are wrong all the time and cancer CAN be beat.

Erky, I'll pray for your family as well. My oldest son was diagnosed my Hodgkin's lymphoma four years ago. It was hell watching him fight that battle. He had lymph nodes pop up again this year, and after two biopsies he is still cancer free.

I feel for you Erky. Cancer is just a terrible disease. Praying for her, you, and your family.

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers your way.

My Dad lost his battle a year ago after a six year battle. It does SUCK.

Stay strong!

Erky - your Mom sounds like she is an amazingly, strong and courageous woman. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers for your step mom and your family. She sounds like a tough lady.

Back