Caption This Contest 1-16-10

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We thought we would have some fun with Mr. Woods.

Caption this photo and win a THP prize pack. The more entries we get, the better the prize pack will be. !

Here are the rules.
1. Only one entry per person
2. Do not quote the photo when making your entry.
3. By entering this contest you agree that if you win, you will take a picture of the prize and post it in the contest winners thread.

Contest will run until Wednesday 1/20/10 at 7pm EST.

765828695_jk4wR-XL.jpg

"Why all the hate people? Everyone always hollers for me to get in the ho'!"

Since losing to Y.E. Yang, Tiger has really tried to increase the "Tiger Factor."

The result of the Tiger Woods vs Tony the Tiger "skins" game.

Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce to you, Eldrizzzle Woodsizzle!

After the photo session, EA Sports reconsidered the release of "Tiger:2010 1/2".

Does Tiger Woods have to slap a ho? I'm Tiger Woods b!%ch!!!

the new sponsor for Tiger... The Woods Ho's

As reported on Tiger Woods dot com, Tiger has announced that he has decided to give up golf and tour with Snoop Dogg on his next world tour.

Efforts to go incognito to escape the press attention were a little misunderstood.

Ho's . . . . they're GRRREAT.

Tiger Woods successfully completed the "Tiger Ho Slam" and has been awarded the "el Tigre" pimp coat. The "el Tigre" pimp coat is as coveted as the Masters green jacket in the world of Pimp's and Ho's.

King of the Hunchers!

King of the Hunchers!

Your guys/gals thought you were a huncher! Not compared to this dude :eek:)

since he lost favor in the golf world, TeeDub has reclaimed his position at the top....the top of the record charts. He joined Digital Underground and brought new meaning to the HUMPty Dance.

yeah. it still sucks.

Sunday red is a thing of the past.

In an effort to woo Tiger back into action, Augusta National officials released this conceptual image of the proposed new winner's jacket w/ matching hat.

Tigers newest endeavor: Eldricks of Hollywood!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Now, for only $39.99, you too, can get the Hos like me!

***Results not typical***

Nike and Tiger Woods have announced the new "Pimper" clothing line. Designed for golfers and ho's alike. It seems Tiger "Cheeta" Woods is offcially a Cuckoo Bird.

Jay-Z releases a follow up to "Big Pimpin' in N-Y-C"..."Tiger Pimpin' in O-R-L"

We doin' Tiger pimpin, we breakin' tees (Swoosh 'em out now )
Tiger pimpin'
On G.O.L.F.'s
We doin' Tiger pimpin' up in ORL
It's just that Tigga-man, Pimp-T and W.O.O.D.
Swoosh em out now

Tiger heard through the grape vine that Nike was about to drop their endorsement so he though the would get a jump on things and go with Pimps-R-Us

"Tiger" Woods, rrrrrggghhhhh!

Unable to pimp golf gear during his self-imposed golf sabbatical, Tiger Woods has decided to return to pimping his OTHER true passion...

that tiger image is dead an gone... meet my new image... cheetah's in teh hizzay!

Back