Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Rockin the creativity factor guys. Need me some Texas toast right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this rate we won't know who is in the Morgan Cup. Way too many great entries to choose just two. Well done to everyone that entered.

I see a post that says
Page Not Found when I click your link. What's up?

I have no clue. Vine and Instagram are not being kind to me. I will try and get it fixed.

Do I get a bonus for having Rickie retweet me?
5agydera.jpg

I kid I kid.

At this rate we won't know who is in the Morgan Cup. Way too many great entries to choose just two. Well done to everyone that entered.

Agreed. I am blown away extra time I check this thread.

I can't get over the depth of entries in here, it's amazing!

Let me try this again as I don't think the first one worked.

I want to apologize to JB and Cobra for how long it took me, and many tweets and Instagram posts, to get things right. All is good now and should be fine. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
#IWantIn

Last day I can take the on course picture that I want to take and it's pouring all day. Maybe it will make the picture look better.

Last day I can take the on course picture that I want to take and it's pouring all day. Maybe it will make the picture look better.

You could always say you hit the wedge shots so high you make it rain lol. ;)

You could always say you hit the wedge shots so high you make it rain lol. ;)

Haha. If only it were true. I'm following my instincts and going with the first idea I had.

I'm quickly realizing how average my picture is with these great entries. Might have to step it up on the next picture contest now! Good stuff guys.

Very creative....well done!

Cobra Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I'm quickly realizing how average my picture is with these great entries. Might have to step it up on the next picture contest now! Good stuff guys.

How I felt about going against your vines. I'm just excited I love cobra golf, love thp, and...I think I love the mc...I'll let y know if I make it. Thanks to all for this opportunity ..

How I felt about going against your vines. I'm just excited I love cobra golf, love thp, and...I think I love the mc...I'll let y know if I make it. Thanks to all for this opportunity ..

Ha-Ha...fair enough. Great stuff in here.

I was thinking the exact same thing, the judges on this one have their work cut out for them, a ton of amazing choices!

Do I get a bonus for having Rickie retweet me?
5agydera.jpg

I kid I kid.

Yes, but it's a really small bonus since you asked him about fifty times before he did. Heh.

(Still awesome)

Just a teaser, sifting through all of the photos I took. For some reason @HackersParadise wasn't tagged.

Official entry

It is really bothering me that I didn't put an apostrophe in the word "wont." I needed to cut one character and that was it haha.

Nice pic Smithfaced!

Back