Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

Played a few holes with these last night and really enjoy the feel of these on well struck shots. After hitting basically everything out at the moment I’m not sure there is a better feeling iron.

They are still a players iron and you know it when you miss but the shot doesn’t end up quite as bad as you might think.

Played a few holes with these last night and really enjoy the feel of these on well struck shots. After hitting basically everything out at the moment I’m not sure there is a better feeling iron.

They are still a players iron and you know it when you miss but the shot doesn’t end up quite as bad as you might think.
See, every time I tell myself that the Radspeed is the sensible option for me, I see a post like this that changes my mind again.

See, every time I tell myself that the Radspeed is the sensible option for me, I see a post like this that changes my mind again.

Same here. I’m gonna go with these and then maybe pick me up a set of Srixon ZX5 as backups. Sounds like the best of all worlds.

It’s pretty jaw dropping in the feel department for sure. Better than both sets of my Miura’s
This might just close the door on me exploring any other options. I’ve hit miuras. Loved em. Specifically because of how they felt and sounded. Just a bit too pricey for me.

I would bet a month’s salary that there is no copper release coming in these irons, although the photos are cool.

Could you imagine your reaction if that was a payable upgrade option for the MC?!
Not on a family friendly forum I couldn't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Could you imagine your reaction if that was a payable upgrade option for the MC?!
Pulls checkbook out...

"Do you have a pen I could borrow?".

That copper look is sick! Immediate purchase. Right now still the top of the running if I get new sticks this year.

That copper look is sick! Immediate purchase. Right now still the top of the running if I get new sticks this year.
No if... when. :LOL:🔥

those copper MIMs are noice

Odd guy out but I prefer the chrome. As long as they don’t lose that feel!

I came across a set of these at Golf Galaxy the other day and i was pleasantly surprised how esthetically pleasing they were. Had to check in here to say I was very impressed. Might go back to hit them this weekend

I came across a set of these at Golf Galaxy the other day and i was pleasantly surprised how esthetically pleasing they were. Had to check in here to say I was very impressed. Might go back to hit them this weekend
They are some lookers. Smart money says they'll surprise you again when you hit them. ;)

Back