Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

I love the copper version

Back in January, we got a look at the new Cobra KING Tour irons with MIM technology at the PGA Show. Then a couple of months later, a pandemic happened that changed the landscape of the golf industry. Today, these irons that have been often discussed, but not available, become official.

Continue reading...
Oh Boy! They look amazing. Would love to feel a few pokes on the sweet spot with those clubs in my hand. 😉

Oh Boy! They look amazing. Would love to feel a few pokes on the sweet spot with those clubs in my hand. 😉
They feel impeccable. Truly.

They feel great and remind me of a longer blades Titleist AP2 around that 716 range. I’ll likely not have massive distance with these but look forward to getting them in the bag.

Reality is, if it was another company doing this then it would be getting heralded and praised as being the future of irons....which imo it is, but because it’s Cobra it’s taken to a lesser degree which blows my mind given their R&D and clear quality control prowess.
Those perceptions are changing. I am super excited to get Cobra's in the bag. I applaud them for pushing the envelope.

Wow those look incredible. Would these rust or patina or are they designed to stay pretty clean like a chrome-like finish?
No one knows......

Wow those look incredible. Would these rust or patina or are they designed to stay pretty clean like a chrome-like finish?
Well, my guess is these are no different from the copper patina wedges already available. So whatever those do, likely these will do.
My guess will be some type of pre-master release here...again, like the wedges.

Well, my guess is these are no different from the copper patina wedges already available. So whatever those do, likely these will do.
My guess will be some type of pre-master release here...again, like the wedges.
man I thought I was set with my mav pros this year but something about a copper set of irons that would just look so cool in the bag....

If the copper MIM tours are a thing....it may be the first set of Cobra irons I’ll own. The tours look soooo nice behind the ball. The copper brings the bag appeal to a whole new level.

If the copper MIM tours are a thing....it may be the first set of Cobra irons I’ll own. The tours look soooo nice behind the ball. The copper brings the bag appeal to a whole new level.
It would look insanely sexy in the bag. Plus they are excellent clubs.

It would look insanely sexy in the bag. Plus they are excellent clubs.
Will be testing them this Friday. Really love the minimum offset and look behind the ball. I hope they wow me and hang with the other options I’m checking out.
Man, the MC folks are gonna be rolling in it this year! Cobra’s gear is so solid.

Will be testing them this Friday. Really love the minimum offset and look behind the ball. I hope they wow me and hang with the other options I’m checking out.
Man, the MC folks are gonna be rolling in it this year! Cobra’s gear is so solid.
I can't wait for you to feel those irons. Please hit them back to back with your T100S.

Please! :p

I can't wait for you to feel those irons. Please hit them back to back with your T100S.

Please! :p
Talk about a shock to the senses there :ROFLMAO:

It’s pretty jaw dropping in the feel department for sure. Better than both sets of my Miura’s

I would normally disagree with this but I back this Statement 100% although I have not hit the MIM’s. I have a set of Miura TC-201 and CB1008 and the 2019 King Forged CB/MB. I’ve mentioned it to Dilly a couple times on how good the cobras feel in comparison. Mind you I have MMT 125tx in the TC-201’s and CTaper Lites 115x in the Cobras. The Cobras feel as good if not better than the Miuras. I’ve got to find somewhere to hit these

Was able to try these (King Tour MiM) yesterday and I really enjoyed them. Here is the data from the shots I hit with it. Very solid for the winter swing I have right now...

D5FCBEED-D471-415E-ADAB-D55C6C7EF81C.jpeg

Last edited:
I hit most irons from the big names today and still don’t think anything comes close to these. I look forward to getting these in the bag by summertime. Won’t be massive distance irons but that’s not what these are about. For my game in a DG 105 x100 or S300 these will be awesome.

Was able to try these (King Tour MiM) yesterday and I really enjoyed them. Here is the data from the shots I hit with it. Very solid for the winter swing I have right now...

View attachment 8991104
Is that 7 iron? You are getting some incredible smash factor. The ball speed relative to swing speed is beyond excellent.

Is that 7 iron? You are getting some incredible smash factor. The ball speed relative to swing speed is beyond excellent.

6i

View attachment 8991104
What software and device is this if you don’t mind me asking?

Back