Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

To me, they feel every bit as soft as any of the 921 series. Soft, but indestructible.
They wear so insanely amazingly.

I’ve hoarded my set. I’m committed elsewhere this year, but these are so damn good I just can’t sell them.
This is fact😂

If anyone wants to sell there MIMs if they have moved on PM me!

Y’ all are making it really really hard on me
Jeremy, this set has your name written all over it. Trust me on this one...

had some good success with the RECOIL 460 ESX and going with those ..... Cobra also recommended if you were seeking graphite.

I really will have to hit these side by side with the FTs and just see what comes out best for me. Looks wise they're stunning but I think the FTs just edge them out from the photos I've seen. But I just can't get the reviews out of my head about how soft they feel, if if turns out that I can hit them as well as the FTs then there isn't a choice. My ball striking can be somewhat iffy, so I may not get away with them. Just wish things would open up so I could hit them!

I really will have to hit these side by side with the FTs and just see what comes out best for me. Looks wise they're stunning but I think the FTs just edge them out from the photos I've seen. But I just can't get the reviews out of my head about how soft they feel, if if turns out that I can hit them as well as the FTs then there isn't a choice. My ball striking can be somewhat iffy, so I may not get away with them. Just wish things would open up so I could hit them!
In hand, these will make your jaw hit the floor.

These look and feel amazing. There's a bit of a penalty in feel for off centered hits, but there's a lot more forgiveness in this iron than you may think. I would say anyone looking at or thinking about the Forged Tecs would be doing themselves a disservice if they did not also try these out

In hand, these will make your jaw hit the floor.
Something tells me you're right. They were pretty enough in chrome, but the copper is unbelievable. Is going to be the most fun I've had testing clubs I think!

OK, folks, does this say it all about these irons? I have a first date tomorrow, with a woman who is supposedly about a 5 index. These irons are the ones that I am putting in the bag for this all important round. 😂

OK, folks, does this say it all about these irons? I have a first date tomorrow, with a woman who is supposedly about a 5 index. These irons are the ones that I am putting in the bag for this all important round. 😂
You are what you wear! Bring. Eat? Whatever. You obviously think these represent who you are on a very deep level. And they are classy as ****, so that makes sense. :p

Best of luck on the golf date. That sounds awesome!

Good luck! Remember that the only way to truly impress a woman is to make your par 5s in 2 and make sure your outfit lets you peacock a little bit. Might I recommend:

35fd4e4dfbbfee0c261ec23973432d27.jpg

“It’s all in the hips!” I’ll bow out now before I break some rule I’m certain I’ve not read 😀 enjoy your round.

You can't fail with those beauties sparkling in your bag. Now remember, nice gentle grip and silky smooth tempo ;)

Hahaha this made me laugh, but also appreciate how good these irons look. They do look good. I need to go out this weekend and set my eyes on the copper sets. Or maybe I don't if I want to stay resolved on One Length.

Hahaha this made me laugh, but also appreciate how good these irons look. They do look good. I need to go out this weekend and set my eyes on the copper sets. Or maybe I don't if I want to stay resolved on One Length.

I recognize that you have many different thoughts going through your head about the makeup of your MC bag. I hope you enjoy your fitting process. It should be fun to look at and hit the different Cobra offerings.

Baller move. I don't know if I could go on a first date on the golf course. I am way too competitive. lol

BOLD MOVE COTTON. LET'S SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUR FOR HIM! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tonight, I am glad that I did not sell these. I hit them so well today. The ball flight was perfect. I am going with my other set for 18 tomorrow. If I do not have a great ball striking day, these are going back in the bag and, perhaps, permanently, no more dallying with other offerings.

Back