Contest - Bridgestone WGC Invitational Contest

Why does Paddy make me want to pick him for all these contests? He's let me down so many times, but I'm really leaning towards picking him again.

Entry sent as well. I did not go with AK but would love to see him do very well. I am sure my picks will be pretty similar to multiple other people's picks, but man I am historically awful at these type of contests so something has to give here! Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for this great contest!

Why does Paddy make me want to pick him for all these contests? He's let me down so many times, but I'm really leaning towards picking him again.

Cause you love you some Wilson Staff.

Don't do it Hawk!! Paddy will let you down again like tc picking his favorite dark horse in a major!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cause you love you some Wilson Staff.

There is no denying that ;)

I decided not to pick him this time. I picked two that will definitely be popular, but tried to mix it up a little with my third. My record in these contests sucks, but I'm hoping for the best. I already have a white B-stone hat and love it. I would love to add another to the collection.

I would be OK with that, I am an AK fan, so to see him win would make me very happy, but then again, so would a Bridgestone prize pack..

AK is my favorite golfer so of course I would love to see him win this. But having been off for so long and just starting to practice again a few weeks ago I can't seem him shaking the rust so soon. and I need a new wedge more than he needs a win...

Entry has been sent. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for another marvelous contest.

Entry has been sent. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for another marvelous contest.

what spank said^^^^^

i forgot to include my tie breaker score on the first email.

guess what?

Spoiler
i picked westwood

what spank said^^^^^

i forgot to include my tie breaker score on the first email.

guess what?

Spoiler
i picked westwood

He has worked out so well for you in the past in contests.

He has worked out so well for you in the past in contests.

I got a feeling everything will work out in this one...you and Westwood are due big bro

I got a feeling everything will work out in this one...you and Westwood are due big bro

Well, it isnt a major, so there is a chance.

zing!!!

yeah, he has been solid in the past for me, except that i didn't take him in the british open *closes right hand and punches self in face*

I personally took Tiger, even against my gut feelings. But he has OWNED this tourney

I personally took Tiger, even against my gut feelings. But he has OWNED this tourney

He has also owned St. Andrews and Pebble Beach.

zing!!!!

tiger is not the intimidating force that he once was, especially not this year! personally, i hope he misses the cut, i'd like some bridgestone gear.

He will be on point in this tourney. I will share my Bridgestone gear with you.

He will be on point in this tourney. I will share my Bridgestone gear with you.

thanks man!! but i also took lefty, and this weekend will be his shining moment *cues song One Shining Moment*

thanks man!! but i also took lefty, and this weekend will be his shining moment *cues song One Shining Moment*

This is when I wish work hadnt blocked YouTube....

exactly what I was thinking as I made sure I didn't pick him in this one...

good, maybe I will be all by myself

I've got this odd feeling I picked the same team as TC...

Back