Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on tomorrow!!

"The suspense is terrible..... I hope it'll last"- Willy Wonka

I am all in for this bad boy. Got my practice plan pretty much solidified.. Cannot wait for the Short Game Bible to get here. Going to get my game in shape, chosen or not

I am all in for this bad boy. Got my practice plan pretty much solidified.. Cannot wait for the Short Game Bible to get here. Going to get my game in shape, chosen or not

Pullin for ya Tim!

I know the suspense is killing you guys, but it's killing me too. So many questions that I won't be able to answer for months.

The excitement still continues in THP fashion...never ending. Vegas out of the way, this still holds tension. Depending on what time the announcement is, could be in a vehicle on the way back home for an unplanned trip. Phone cameras work great for recording if your not in the middle of Kansas unending nothingness for posting or getting a signal!

So excited for the first chosen one! Has to be even harder on Capt Hawk and his extended game plan not knowing his final team until close to go time.

I'm trying not to think how amazing it would be to be selected for this.

The excitement still continues in THP fashion...never ending. Vegas out of the way, this still holds tension. Depending on what time the announcement is, could be in a vehicle on the way back home for an unplanned trip. Phone cameras work great for recording if your not in the middle of Kansas unending nothingness for posting or getting a signal!

So excited for the first chosen one! Has to be even harder on Capt Hawk and his extended game plan not knowing his final team until close to go time.

Nah, you guys have the more suspenceful wait for sure lol. It will be nice to know what we are working with so I can obsess over it though :D

Finley! Where's the course dude!!???

Nah, you guys have the more suspenceful wait for sure lol. It will be nice to know what we are working with so I can obsess over it though :D

Finley! Where's the course dude!!???

He still hasn't found one the #ZooCrew can compete with us on ;)

Good point.

This is definitely the next bit of news that we all look forward to. #fingerscrossed

Tomorrow is D Day. I am so excited to hear who gets in.

Tomorrow is D Day. I am so excited to hear who gets in.

Excited is an understatement! Do you know around what time the winner will be announced.

Sometime tomorrow I believe. :D

Ok I will hire a camera crew to follow me around all day and night. Hahaha

Good luck to everyone...but just a little more luck for me !

The anticipation is killing me!!! :banghead:

Ok I will hire a camera crew to follow me around all day and night. Hahaha

Hahha millionaire surprise:) I'm so excited to know who is first.

Very exciting day tomorrow...well, pretty much every day around these parts have been exciting, and that's before we know the other tricks coming out of THP HQ.

Can't wait for one of my Albatross brothers or sisters be chosen for the squad...even if it isn't moi this time.

Wow. That went by fast :D

I raced home from work all excited to find out i'm going to have to wait till tomorrow when i wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :at-wits-end::angry: I'm not going to sleep now :comp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back