Contest - Limited Edition Matrix Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP & Matrix have teamed up for a special contest. Two winners will be named and rumor has it only 200 of these shafts are being made. Those that get the THP Newsletter found out about this one a little early and we are excited.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=16949

Awesome contest!!! Thanks THP and Matrix for this amazing opportunity!!

Those are sexy and would look Hawt in my hybrids!

Man, this is one SWEEEEEET contest! Thanks THP! and Matrix!

Awesome contest. I will enter tomorrow when I can do it all. I would love this shaft in my TM 22* Raylor.

Unreal contest! Thanks a ton to THP and Matrix for putting this one on for us. What a great looking shaft!

Another great contest, thanks Matrix and THP!

Gorgeous shafts and I am officially entered! Thanks to Matrix Shafts and THP for the opportunity.

Already seeing some Facebook and Twitter activity for this one. Matrix started following me on Twitter earlier this week, so, hopefully that is a blessing in disguise!

Great contest! Thanks Matrix and THP.

Fan-freaking-tastic! Tremendous from Matrix and THP!!!! So awesome!

Friggin' awesome guys! Thanks to THP and Matrix for this.

Shouldn't THP's shaft tester just get one of these? :alien:

Good stuff thp and matrix. I don't use social media so I'm SOL but good luck to everyone!

Good stuff thp and matrix. I don't use social media so I'm SOL but good luck to everyone!

No you arent. Check over the rules again.

What a sick looking shaft. Love me some HD Radix shafts.

@pseudo hanks can make a tweet on your behalf :bulgy-eyes:

What a sweet prize. Thank you THP & Matrix for a great opportunity.

Another killer contest! I'm not personally familiar with Matrix Shafts, so regardless of the outcome of the contest, I need to stop by my local Golfsmith and check them out.

Sick contest. I'd love to win this one. Thanks to THP and Matrix.

What an amazing contest from THP and Matrix shafts. Thanks!!!

Tapping from my S3

Great contest! Thanks THP and Matrix!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I have a question and it may not belong here, if so mods please move to proper location...

Is there a hybrid head that is "right" for this shaft and one that is "wrong"? In other words, I don't think one would put it on a Mashie hybrid cause with those clubs the Miyazaki shaft works very well with the head. Is there one ( or more) more specific lug manufacturers that these shafts work better/worse than others? To those who have knowledge about such things, any advice or suggestions?

I'm super excited to enter this contest...... Thanks to THP and Matrix Shafts

Back