Contest - Limited Edition Matrix Shafts

Great contest! Hope I win!

Thanks guys.

I can't wait to see the winner for this (hope its me!). I need to get some more Matrix shafts for my clubs..

I can't stop thinking about how sweet these shafts are. This is really an epic contest. Only 200 exist and THP has 2? That's awesome.

I can't stop thinking about how sweet these shafts are. This is really an epic contest. Only 200 exist and THP has 2? That's awesome.

Only having 200 exist is one cool factor. Having only 200 exist and 1 of those having your name etched onto it? Yeah. That's pretty unbelievable right there.

This would be a perfect opportunity to purchase a new Hybrid :)

This would be a perfect opportunity to purchase a new Hybrid :)

I was thinking the exact same thing, as much as I love both my hybrids in typically THP fashion this would give me a great excuse to find a new hybrid!!!

Amazing contest, thank THP and Matrix! Im in and tweeted! I love this shaft.

Good luck to everyone. Not entering this one, wouldn't want to take it away from someone who actually has a hybrid to put it to good use.

I say enter anyway and show your support for Matrix and THP. Then, if you happen to win, you can randomly pick a THP'er to give the shaft to and make their day or even year.

Good idea, man.

Keep the entries coming.

I am so psyched for this one...and everyone should be!

Just got my entry in. Fingers and toes are crossed. This would look pretty slick in my Razr hybrid!

Last edited:
This is a really cool contest. This shaft looks awesome can't wait to see who wins, hopefully me.

Thanks to those that have entered. Keep the entries coming.

Finally entered!!!!

Im in, thanks THP and Matrix!

Entered. Now if I win I'll have to do a lot of research to find just the right head to put that awesome shaft in. Thanks THP and Matrix.

Another amazing contest, thanks THP and Matrix!

Another bump to get those entries in. Limited Edition shaft of only 200 ever made.

Thanks for the bump JB. I saw this when it originally went out and did not sign up right away, b/c I did not have time when I saw this in the THP Newsletter. My life outside of THP has been quite busy lately...

Another bump to get those entries in. Limited Edition shaft of only 200 ever made.

What he said...

Finally entered!!!!

I'm in! Thanks THP and Matrix!

Still time to enter if you haven't taken the opportunity already! This one is a truly special prize. A top class shaft, limited edition, personalised for you.....awesome!

Enter away fellas and ladies. This is one sweet offering!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

This press release just came across the wire.

Matrix Shafts is going red, white and blue at the Greenbrier Classic this week, bringing a limited edition Radix shaft on tour. As seen below, the usual bright blue shaft is now white with the American flag displayed in the word Matrix. The Radix shaft is a mid-launching, high-spinning shaft and has been played on the PGA Tour since 2010. We are excited to bring this limited edition shaft to tour this week as our country celebrates Independence Day on Wednesday.

Back