Contest - Limited Edition Matrix Shafts

Pretty cool, I'll have to pay closer attention this weekend.

--
Tapatalk2

I'll definitely be trying to spot these on the TV!

Just entered! Awesome contest, thanks THP and Matrix!

This is pretty sweet! Good luck to everyone! Thanks THP and Matrix!

Thanks for the bump JB. I'm all in let's go Matrix and THP.

Plain awesome, I keep looking at that shaft and thinking of having my name on it and sticking it in my Rescue11 hehe. It would look perfect in that head!

Looks awesome! Good job Matrix and thank you THP and Matrix!

I'm in...I love the stars and stripes shaft! Very patriotic. As a veteran it fits my bag well.

Finally got in on this fantastic contest, good luck all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ready to here whos the lucky ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready to here whos the lucky ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All in due time.

I'm still daydreaming about how badarse this would look in my i20 hybrid. Yum.

I'll tell you what, I'm thinking a new hybrid purchase would be in order for sure!

I'll tell you what, I'm thinking a new hybrid purchase would be in order for sure!

Not for me, would look perfect in the Rescue11!

I think I'd pop this puppy right in my Maxfli.

Can't wait to hear the results. Such a damn cool contest. Unique is an understatement.

Good luck to all of the entrants, I really love the looks of this shaft and love the one Matrix shaft that I have owned. I won't be entering this one as the newsletter said they are giving away stiff flex shafts and this old man is just too weak to handle that flex anymore. Thank you Matrix and THP for this great contest.

This shaft really is awesome... I don't play a hybrid, but I'd get one for the opportunity to play this shaft. Good Luck To Everyone!

May hold off on ordering a hybrid till this is announced.

Good thoughts..good thoughts..

I have found myself pondering replacing my Adams a7 21* 4 hybrid, with an AMP 22* 4 hybrid and I am just going to throw this out there, this Matrix Radix may look pretty dapper in an AMP. But, that's just me.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Good luck to all of the entrants, I really love the looks of this shaft and love the one Matrix shaft that I have owned. I won't be entering this one as the newsletter said they are giving away stiff flex shafts and this old man is just too weak to handle that flex anymore. Thank you Matrix and THP for this great contest.

I didn't see the part about the stiff shafts, but I guess that makes sense. If you are only making 200 of them, and the pro's are using them, might as well go with all stiff.

Anxiously awaiting this!

Winner will be announced tomorrow.

Can't wait!!!

Back