CONTEST! The Barclay's - TaylorMade xFT Wedges!

just saw that Tiger's divorce has gone official...maybe that bumps him up to 12%

Got my team in and for the first time in a while i dont have Tiger on it, it's hard to leave the number one in the world off but he has gotta get his head straight before he wins again i think if over the "offseason" if he can get his divorce through and figure his life out he can be Old Tiger again but he has gotta get his head straight

Wow, who would have thought we would have a playoffs and Mike Weir and Henrik Stenson would be on the outside looking in. Both TM staffers.

Can I pencil in Favre, hey it's that time of year and he could still switch to golf.

I am wondering if 10% would be a bit high. I know I didn't put him on my team.

Wow, who would have thought we would have a playoffs and Mike Weir and Henrik Stenson would be on the outside looking in. Both TM staffers.

yeah, quite shocking actually, especially stenson. weir's been a bit of a disappointment for most of the season, whereas stenson just seemed to fall off the map. hope they both can turn it around in the off season.

i think i'll pick tiger, just b/c everyone else seems to be leaving him off their team. i'm terrible at these contests anyway, i may should implement JL's dart throwing technique.

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for this amazing contest! You both help make these big events even more fun to watch!

Thanks once again to THP and TM for another wonderful contest. It'll be interesting to see who'll take it in my old stomping grounds.

I went a little off the rails on this one, I'll either come out looking like a stud or finish last and look like an idiot (again). Good luck everyone!

i may should implement JL's dart throwing technique.
My technique is the exact opposite of dart throwing, but that would certainly be a lot less complicated!

The contest was added to the home page today.

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for another great contest and prize package! I'm feeling like I nailed it this time for sure! TC, please don't pick anybody that I did :)

Thanks to THP and Taylormade for another great contest and prize package! I'm feeling like I nailed it this time for sure! TC, please don't pick anybody that I did :)

you don't pick anyone that i did!!!!!! i can tell you this: i did pick TIGER

This is two in a row that I didn't pick El Tigre.

This is two in a row that I didn't pick El Tigre.

sweet! now we'll find out if it's me or you buddy!!! hahaha.

good luck in this one.

Back at you. Lord knows we both need all the luck we can get.

I just sent in my kiss of death...I mean contest email in, now lets watch them all get injured and miss the cut!

Some of the guys in my office have a bragging rights contest like this for each tourney. A few years ago we implemented a "Tiger Ban" so no one was allowed to pick Tiger. Recently we've removed the ban but it hasn't changed the anyones ones picks, i.e. no one is picking Tiger anyways. I wish him luck, only because he was fun to watch when he played well, making those crazy shots, but now it's just sad. Hope I win this one, Tiger-less.

I'm in, but already wishing I'd made a couple different choices. Oh well, I've never been close yet, lol. Thanks THP and Taylormade. You guy's ROCK!

Thanks for another great contest THP (and TM of course!).

OK, am in... go team Taylor Made! (Thanks THP and TM for another great contest)

Back