Contest Winners Thread

Same here, no confirmation, just a refresh. I'll try a little later.

I also got it and i'm pumped that you can select Left Handed as an option. I'm going with Graphite Regular so i can test the diff between graphite and steel to see what i prefer. I get the issue we had when we first registered, click submit and the screen just refreshes, no confirmation.

Same here. Left handed, graphite as well. I am calling them to make sure it went through. I am bored at work..haha

I just got off the phone with them. They said they are aware and as long as you fill out the info and hit submit, they have the information.

I just got off the phone with them. They said they are aware and as long as you fill out the info and hit submit, they have the information.

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up for everyone. They way things are going, every THP'er might be getting a 5 iron. LOL.

Me too! I asked for a reg flex graphite. Should be fun to try it out.

Ken

What are we up to now, 6 THP'ers being selected as Rocketballz 5 iron testers? Wow.

Nice going guys, I am sure there will be several waves of winners on this one, they had a lot of these to give away.

I got an email to that I was selected too. Steel shaft. Kinda excited to try this.

HAHA, I am getting a RBZ 5 iron too! This is too funny, I bet they are giving out a TON of these things.

nice to see a few THPer's getting hooked up with RBZ 5 irons!
speaking of RocketBallz, I just got my RBZ 3 wood today that I won from the Twitter contest during the WGC @ Doral. check it out!

6881458792_e6668535fe_z.jpg

7027557639_884e4df66c_z.jpg

6881459534_caec654f02_z.jpg

Dang, nice 3 wood! Good win!

Crazy how the KBS shafts were before Doral and we still don't have our gear! Makes the excitement grow, however!

Great stuff tnolan! Looks awesome!

Dang, nice 3 wood! Good win!

Crazy how the KBS shafts were before Doral and we still don't have our gear! Makes the excitement grow, however!

Ours are a little more "specialized", if you will and will take a bit. And yes, we are some antsy dudes over these things. I am about to burst over here.

Ours are a little more "specialized", if you will and will take a bit. And yes, we are some antsy dudes over these things. I am about to burst over here.

Seriously! Can't even wait for these. The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait to get these trimmed and installed!

Congrats guys on the RBZ 5 iron!!! Would love it if you guys posted your thoughts in the RBZ iron testing thread when you get a chance. We need more thoughts and opinions on these iron/hybrid club and many are interested to hear!

That RBZ 3W is a great win - sure is pretty. Congrats to all of the 5 iron winners as well!

Congrats guys on the RBZ 5 iron!!! Would love it if you guys posted your thoughts in the RBZ iron testing thread when you get a chance. We need more thoughts and opinions on these iron/hybrid club and many are interested to hear!

When it comes in, I would be happy to add my thoughts to the review thread.

congrats good win on the 3 wood and a free 5 iron is always nice.

tnolan rocking the RocketBallZ. Nice going buddy.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Last edited:
Checked my e-mail this morning and I'm also a five iron winner. Can't wait to get it and get to testing.

Wow, so many THP winners on the 5 iron! Congrats guys! That's a very nice looking 3 wood as well man, I still haven't hit a RBZ yet.

Back