Contest Winners Thread

Sweet package arrived from KBS Tour today. Facebook contest win from last month.

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

Cookie, you win everything, dude! Nice hat.

Cookie, you win everything, dude! Nice hat.

I claim he makes a living on internet contest haha. Congrats Cookie. Looks like that hat has awesome structure to it, like it a lot.

JN: remember that come July!!

GG: it definitely does, very comfy and extremely sharp looking.

JN: remember that come July!!

GG: it definitely does, very comfy and extremely sharp looking.

Well I meant you win every contest that you touch, seemingly...don't get any ideas...hehe

The bag I won in the Bettinardi "Show Your Putter" contest has arrived and it is gorgeous! It is a Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 DLX bag.

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

AMAZING looking bag Cookie, absolutely stunning. Also very rare, you will definitely turn some heads with it

Jesus, Cookie. Why don't we just have a "Cookie's Contest Winning Thread"? LOL. Great looking bag, dude.

I love that bag; Congrat's

Cookie that is one bad arse bag brother! Congrats!!!

Sweet bag 'cook! Congrats

The bag I won in the Bettinardi "Show Your Putter" contest has arrived and it is gorgeous! It is a Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 DLX bag.

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

Nice bag Cookie...you truly are a contest HO! Lol

Congrats Cookie, looking super good.

Cookie, awesome stuff dude! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Cookie! Now let the luck rub off on the rest of us!

Man Cookie, she's a real beauty!

Sweet looking bag Cookie! Very cool.

Awesome bag Cookie. I love the red white & blue.

I do have one concern; you're getting a bit grey up top. Time to lay off the MC Trash Talk thread.

Schweet bag Cookie. I like it a lot.

Cookie...that bag is freaking gorgeous! That is some serious bag-forged buttery goodness.

Thanks everyone, I am really happy with it and lucky to have won!

ddxu: going gray and losing hair is the price I pay. We have a tough crowd here!

Congrats again cookie, gotta admit that was a pretty awesome pic you submitted for the win. Nice going buddy, drive carefully and we will see you in a few days.

great looking bag Cookie, looks much better "in real life" than it did in the stock pictures online.
reminds me very much of my Titleist bag.
love it!

Back