Creating Your Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing this thread bumped. Not too many things in life do I like looking out into the future for but these events are certainly on that short list.

Such a cool logo. I hope I can create a golden legacy!

You are already a Morgan Cup legend....I can't imagine how you are going to grow that even more!?

Agreed. I'm very proud of my legacy so far. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about growing it each and every day.

get excited and anxious everytime this thread pops up....especially after missing out on the recent granddaddy contest.

I'm not sure I'd want to know what my legacy was about. :bulgy-eyes: I do know there are some awesome THP'ers on here who have created some really cool memories/legacy's over the years.

The teasers just keep coming!! Can't help but read through the thread each opportunity

I'm not sure I'd want to know what my legacy was about. :bulgy-eyes: I do know there are some awesome THP'ers on here who have created some really cool memories/legacy's over the years.

Right now it has something to do with getting trapped in your own woodshed!

#TeamHarry

:)

2015 will be a year of campaigns.
#OutingApproved
#THPLegacy
#?????

Will You Create Your Legacy?
Yes
Yes
#????? And Heck Yes
Attending my first unofficial THP outing next weekend outside of Philly. Looking forward to many more official in 2015.
3e8c64aab30b154393057e92a7c0141c.jpg

I want to START my Legacy by helping bring a Title to THP in the #Grandaddy this December! I've got to start somewhere!

I would love to create a THP legacy but will probably be quite difficult from here.

Ive tried to wrap my brain around this. I'm sure I can create it, but I'd like to think that being an active part of someone else's legacy has given me the opportunity to create my own here. My legacy continues to grow in ways that are unfashionable to those that never find our home here. Friendships, knowledge, experiences, and the appreciation for one another....those are legacy building in itself. Given the opportunity to build on that is pretty damn awesome.

Love seeing this thread bumped. Not too many things in life do I like looking out into the future for but these events are certainly on that short list.

Even though they mean work for you. That's called a Labor of Love.

Appreciate all you do in planning these.

Even though they mean work for you. That's called a Labor of Love.

Appreciate all you do in planning these.
They are all well worth it...this one I'm sure will be even moreso

Build on my legacy every day, along with countless other members

You most certainly have a THP legacy Bill! When I go to THP events and I tell people I'm from Georgia the conversation they come back with frequently goes like this..." Do you know Ole Gray? He seems so nice! I'd love to meet him.".

It's an honor to tell then I do know you and that you are a true southern gentleman.

Ive tried to wrap my brain around this. I'm sure I can create it, but I'd like to think that being an active part of someone else's legacy has given me the opportunity to create my own here. My legacy continues to grow in ways that are unfashionable to those that never find our home here. Friendships, knowledge, experiences, and the appreciation for one another....those are legacy building in itself. Given the opportunity to build on that is pretty damn awesome.

I don't think attempting to measure your impact on my life and others that you've helped not only at the Morgan Cup but on the forum in general would be possible nor fair to you Kevin. You're one of those rare guys that has the ability to make people better just by being around them. What ever this event is about I hope you're in it!

Legacy_zpsad63ec6e.png
[/URL][/IMG]

This is undoubtedly one of the most awesome logo's every created by THP! I know when we find out what's behind it, minds will be blown, and everyone will be fired up to vie for a spot in whatever Ultimate event it turns out to be. I've thought long and hard about "creating a legacy", and am not quite sure how to answer that. If it means am I up to competing in the largest, most challenging THP event, then the answer is a resounding YES! I love THP events and it kills me every time I miss getting into one, no matter how big or small. But, the Morgan Cup gave me something to dedicate myself to for seven months and I'll be forever grateful for that honor. The Legacy will be, well, it's legacy, and there is no way I'll not vie for a spot in it. Bring it, brothers and sisters! I'm ready.

I've been thinking about my Legacy here at THP and where it's come, from searching for some Taylor Made MC's on google to where I am today. A few THP invitationals, a few THP sponsor events, a few Morgan Cups, a few non official THP events and just some weekend golf with you guys. It has changed my golfing career around 360 degrees if that's event possible. I've gained some good friends here along the way too.

Creating ones Legacy is a long term thing and I can't wait to see how this "event" could change some THP'ers around here.

The more I see this thread pop up, the more I think about my own legacy. The more I think about, not only my THP legacy, but the one I'll pass on to my children and other family and friends.

I have met so many amazing and truly special people in my life and I wish I could be half as great as them. So many stories, life lessons learned, and so much wonderful advice given. I think it's time I start doing the same.

No longer will I be the guy who choked when the cards are stacked my way. No longer do I sit on the sidelines and watch life pass me by. No longer will I be the shy kid in the corner wishing I could be someone else.

My Legacy continues to grow bigger today.

I've been thinking about my Legacy here at THP and where it's come, from searching for some Taylor Made MC's on google to where I am today. A few THP invitationals, a few THP sponsor events, a few Morgan Cups, a few non official THP events and just some weekend golf with you guys. It has changed my golfing career around 360 degrees if that's event possible. I've gained some good friends here along the way too.

Creating ones Legacy is a long term thing and I can't wait to see how this "event" could change some THP'ers around here.

You also got a great deal on a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back