Creating Your Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see this thread pop up, the more I think about my own legacy. The more I think about, not only my THP legacy, but the one I'll pass on to my children and other family and friends.

I have met so many amazing and truly special people in my life and I wish I could be half as great as them. So many stories, life lessons learned, and so much wonderful advice given. I think it's time I start doing the same.

No longer will I be the guy who choked when the cards are stacked my way. No longer do I sit on the sidelines and watch life pass me by. No longer will I be the shy kid in the corner wishing I could be someone else.

My Legacy continues to grow bigger today.

Boom. Well said my friend. That's the great thing about a legacy, you can start one, be in the middle of creating one, or leaving one. What stage you are in depends on what you want to do and it is solely on your shoulders. I'm ready to leave a mark in the right way for myself and for the future.

My hopes are that my golf/THP legacy are twofold. From the strictly golfing side I hope to be the kind of player that is no easy win on the course. I want to be the golfer that makes good shots when they matter and force others to play their best to beat me. My game has gotten so much better this year, yet there is so much more to improve on.

But infinitely more important than that, I want to be a person that people look forward to playing with and spending time with - on and off the course.

AG2979, thanks for the pep talk.
JB, apologies. I read the entry rules for the Morgan Cup and thought they applied to all THP events. I was mistaken and thankfully so. Looking forward to hear more about the Legacy.

I was with you up until the teammate part. I'm just awful at that :alien:

This looks like another AMAZING THP event that I'm going to try like the dickens to get into.

I live this place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woah.. I believe you do well in the team mate part. Memories ill never forget.

Will You Create Your Legacy?

OK, here's one. A little colorful but I created it :)
--L-E-G-A-C-Y--

AG2979, thanks for the pep talk.
JB, apologies. I read the entry rules for the Morgan Cup and thought they applied to all THP events. I was mistaken and thankfully so. Looking forward to hear more about the Legacy.

No apologies necessary brother. THP Events are there for everybody. Heck the entire THP forum is about all golfers, not just those that some consider good. We like reviews from everybody, golf with all skill levels and will continue to work to bring unique never thought of before events to people that want to be a part of them.

This weekend is a good example. We have 18 golfers, 6 people from a major golf company, the THP Tour Van and GolferGal and myself all at Palmetto Dunes in Hilton Head for a weekend like no other. Team golf, six teams, 3 courses and the Gauntlet title on the line.

This weekend is a good example. We have 18 golfers, 6 people from a major golf company, the THP Tour Van and GolferGal and myself all at Palmetto Dunes in Hilton Head for a weekend like no other. Team golf, six teams, 3 courses and the Gauntlet title on the line.

AND golfers of ALL skill levels are participating in this incredible event.

WOW! This is cool...I am very very very intrigued....

I want my Legacy! I would love every bit of being "Lonely at the top"

#TheDevSlam

-Ryan AKA Dev

My Legacy here on THP began for just looking for a golf forum as I had been on baseball forums for a while and that part of my life was ending. Luckily enough I found this site before any others as there is no other place like this. I just thought it would be a place for me to talk a little about golf with others. Little did I know that it would become a daily site to visit and moreover a place where friendships would be made, traveling to different place just to play golf with what has become a family. I was fortunate enough to have some good partners along the way and win a couple of events. Our local group, which is a blessing to have, have become my playing partners moreover than the friends I use to play with as we just share more in common now. I simply love this place and have enjoyed every minute from the beginning being here with all my friends. What JB and Morgan are planning for the next "Legacy" I do not know, but you know it will be something special and I can't wait.

AND golfers of ALL skill levels are participating in this incredible event.

I think that's a pretty important point, we all hit good shots and we all hit bad shots, there's no discrimination in THP events.

My answer is YES YES YES. I thrive under pressure.

More teasers. . . . .

I am ready to create my own THP Legacy !

I like the teasers...keep them coming

Considering my member number here is <800, I'd say that I have some sort of Legacy here already, but I'd love to be involved with this event in whatever form it ends up taking.

Considering my member number here is <800, I'd say that I have some sort of Legacy here already, but I'd love to be involved with this event in whatever form it ends up taking.

I may have added to your legacy.

I pretty sure we are really going to be blown away when the details come out later about creating a legacy . This is going to be the best amature event ever and I am more than willing to be a participant in this ride of a lifetime .

Totally excited about whatever this opportunity brings!

JB, I have the answer to your questions. Yes and bring it! I'm hungry and I've got something to prove. The companies onboard with this are outstanding, and I know JB, GG and company are going to make something special.

Utterly confused as to what this is leading towards. All I know is that I have a feeling that I may have to sell a couple of members of my immediate family for a plane ticket over the pond!! Very exciting stuff ahead.....

Ummm, YES to all of the questions! KBS & Bridgestone and who knows who else? This is going to be freaking AMAZING! NEED to know more, the anticipation is killing me.

Wow, this looks like its going to be Big, and I'm excited to see where it goes. I am amazed at the events THP is able to put together.

Wow, this looks like its going to be Big, and I'm excited to see where it goes. I am amazed at the events THP is able to put together.

Thanks brother. Hopefully you try to join in on one soon.

You should DEFINITELY try get in on ANY of the THP events. They will literally BLOW YOUR MIND. So many great people to meet and play with, you would not regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back