David Duval playing Bridgestone?

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
A THP insider is at Bay Hill today and saw something interesting in David Duval's golf bag. He spotted lots of Bridgestone gear. From what he could see he noticed him wearing a Bridgestone glove, putting with a Bridgestone ball (he believes the B330), a Bridgestone J40 (he thinks CavityBack) Irons, and some Bridgestone J40 wedges (52 & 56). Interesting....[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

THat is interesting, good for Bridgestone if they could get Duval, you combine J40's with some perky jerky and you spell major champion.

I just wish he would start playing good golf again. Interesting that he has a bag full of Bstone gear

I just wish he would start playing good golf again. Interesting that he has a bag full of Bstone gear
Dude, this will do it. No way a bag full of Bstone gear will fail him! It's ALL been the equipment this entire time.

Just wish he would pull his head out of his ars and start playing good golf again!

This makes me like both even more! If that was even possible!

Go DD!!!

Bridgestone now with two DD's on staff. He's just riding my coattails hehe

I have always liked Duval and really hope he gets it back again. Good signing by Bridgestone if that is what happened

Wow, I had not heard this. Very interesting indeed.

Dude, this will do it. No way a bag full of Bstone gear will fail him! It's ALL been the equipment this entire time.

He WAS playing all Nike for such a long time... :alien:

I love the part about a "THP Insider" being at Bay Hill. We're like TMZ, we have insiders all over the place getting the scoop!

I liked him when he was battling a young Tiger back in the day and usually try to keep tabs on what he's doing. Glad to see him get with some solid equipment to maybe turn his career around.

I am, and always have been, a Duval fan. Last year during the Pro-Am, I watched him play flawlessly, yet he failed to make the cut during regulation play. I wish him well with his new bag of Bridgestone goodies. I guess Scratch just wasn't up to scratch.

I honestly don't know anything about Brigdestone signing him. I believe he's is a "free agent" and he might have just found some clubs he likes.

This is very interesting

I honestly don't know anything about Brigdestone signing him. I believe he's is a "free agent" and he might have just found some clubs he likes.

This says a load about Bridgestone doesn't it? I have always loved their irons.

Thats awesome to hear actually and he has the same taste in clubs as TMex. TMex agrees!

I was cheering so hard for Duval a few years back at the Open at Bethpage. You have to like the guy. He has been to the top of the mountain, only to fall back down. I hope this is the equipment company that can get David back into the winners circle. How great would that be for both parties?

I am with you on this Dean.

Always a fan a DD! Good for Bridgestone if this is a signing.

I have asked Bridgestone on FB about it. Will hopefully get some clarification shortly.

If he isn't getting paid it makes it even cooler to see him playing Bridgestone.

I have always liked Duval and really hope he gets it back again. Good signing by Bridgestone if that is what happened

+1, I've always pulled a bit for Duval, hope he's headed back in the right direction.

if it was truely the equipment, he would've changed the first time something was different....

Back