El Bandito The Nicest Guy I Have Never Met (in person)

gts1982

golf junky
Reaction score
Handicap
To make a long story short I was looking for baking tins that are impossible to find here in the states. I was looking for these to make a fruit tart that my Grandmother used to make (she was from England). I gave shout out to the Hackers from across the pond and sure enough El Bandito ordered it that day shipped it to me on Tuesday and I got them today!
I have asked him many times what I owe him for them and he said "Lets call it part of the virtuous circle of THP.". I couldn't imagine meeting anyone so generous anywhere but here on THP.

So a huge thanks to El Bandito!!!
I also need to thank THP for it being what it is!

photo7_zps788459ab.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, now that's really something! Nice job El Bandito!

Wow, extremely cool!!

Way to go El Bandito. Hats off to you my friend.

GTS. Glad they got there and are the right things! As a man who takes his food seriously, I could not let a fellow hacker pine for fruit pies for want of a baking tray. THP has become a home from home for me, and as you know I am currently on the receiving end of a much greater kindness. (All for another thread!)

THP has created its own culture and the credit should go to JB, GG the staffers and the huge range of diverse people that give freely of their time, experience and opinions that make this place so incredibly supportive, friendly and fun. My thanks to everyone!

GTS. Glad they got there and are the right things! As a man who takes his food seriously, I could not let a fellow hacker pine for fruit pies for want of a baking tray. THP has become a home from home for me, and as you know I am currently on the receiving end of a much greater kindness. (All for another thread!)

THP has created its own culture and the credit should go to JB, GG the staffers and the huge range of diverse people that give freely of their time, experience and opinions that make this place so incredibly supportive, friendly and fun. My thanks to everyone!
Solid!

Just another incredible story about this community.

Makes me proud to be a part of it. Proud to be a part of Team Albatross, the Albatross Club, and THP.

I've met the guy, he's golden!

This is why I love THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've met the guy, he's golden!
Stop it! I'm blushing. On another note, how does your calendar look for next Friday morning? Ie a week today? Time for a quick 18?

Stop it! I'm blushing. On another note, how does your calendar look for next Friday morning? Ie a week today? Time for a quick 18?

PM coming.

Only on THP - Only on THP!

Great job El Bandito:)

Nice going Bandito!

Awesome one El Bandito! I hope someday to be able to buy you a pint in recognition of such kindness and such a great way to uphold what THP is all about!

Awesome one El Bandito! I hope someday to be able to buy you a pint in recognition of such kindness and such a great way to uphold what THP is all about!
Sold! I have been known to cross continents for a beer!

I love THP and one of the main reasons is the caring of others that is so much a part of the community. Well done El Bandito!

Very nice El Bandito, love hearing things like this. How about we get to see some of these fruit tarts?

Back