Energy Drinks & Shots

Alright, so there are 17 pages of stuff so I admit that I jumped straight to here to ask this question. Sorry if it has been answered.

I have bradycardia (extremely low heart rate) and the cardiologist has prescribed me to intake a lot of caffeine and monitor how I feel over the next couple of months. I have some supplements, but he said energy drinks are a good thing for me right now too. So, my question is: Which drinks have the most caffeine, taste the best, and aren't extremely bad for you? I realize taste is specific to the person, but figured I'd ask. Thanks guys!

When it comes to medical conditions, I would say consult with a physician for his advice.
If you are looking for taste with plenty of kick recs, I am a fan of Xenergy and Bing as my two favs right now.

I'm all about the Cherry Lime and Blue Pom Xenergy right now. Cherry Lime may be the best thing ever.

I'm all about the Cherry Lime and Blue Pom Xenergy right now. Cherry Lime may be the best thing ever.

Agreed dude. It is like cherry 7up with a kick.

When it comes to medical conditions, I would say consult with a physician for his advice.
If you are looking for taste with plenty of kick recs, I am a fan of Xenergy and Bing as my two favs right now.

Well the cardiologist said to get any energy drink to get my heart rate up, so I guess any of them are fine. I'll be trying the Xenergy as I like what I am hearing about it. Thanks JB and Hawk!

Still haven't found the xenergy cherry lime or the others here yet. I'm rocking the mango guava though and liking it.

Tried the pink rockstar again Friday night, still bleh about it. It's too tart for me.

--
tapatalk

Still haven't found the xenergy cherry lime or the others here yet. I'm rocking the mango guava though and liking it.

Tried the pink rockstar again Friday night, still bleh about it. It's too tart for me.

--
tapatalk

I didn't love the pink Rockstar either. Different strokes :)

--
tapatalk

Can't really go wrong with any of the xenergy flavors. Pink Rockstar is still a favorite of mine, as well as the other skinny can Rockstar (I think it's black)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't really go wrong with any of the xenergy flavors. Pink Rockstar is still a favorite of mine, as well as the other skinny can Rockstar (I think it's black)?

I noticed a yellow rockstar, same size as the pink. Tried that one yet?

I've pretty much sworn off the nos drink even though the flavor is sweet manna from above, so I'm searching for a replacement.

--
tapatalk

I noticed a yellow rockstar, same size as the pink. Tried that one yet?

I've pretty much sworn off the nos drink even though the flavor is sweet manna from above, so I'm searching for a replacement.

--
tapatalk

Havent tried the yellow one yet. A staple for me is the white Rockstar, always a good one. Or just plain sugar free red bull.

The pink rockstar is good but the mango/guava xenergy is just too good!

I'm so uneducated on my energy drinks, soooo many options. Had 3 different ones before the westchase outing and I was all tweaked out for hours.

--
tapatalk

I'm so uneducated on my energy drinks, soooo many options. Had 3 different ones before the westchase outing and I was all tweaked out for hours.

--
tapatalk

Same here, Plus a cup of coffee. I had some serious heartburn midway through the round.

The 2 for 1 deal at circle k runs til the end of he month. New shipments in tomorrow or wee hours of the night tonight. They'll be empty by 8am

The 2 for 1 deal at circle k runs til the end of he month. New shipments in tomorrow or wee hours of the night tonight. They'll be empty by 8am

You want to pick me up some? hehe

Nice! Three Circle K's with in 5 miles of work or home. Going to have to pick some up!

Im drinking a Bing this morning to try and wake up. Still has some of the best flavor I have found. Only issue I have with it is that it is not sugar free.

I walked into both Circle K's close to work ... big fail. Maybe those drinks aren't stocked on the west coast. It was a say non-energy-drink ride home.

Found the cherry rush tonight, do not like it as good as the mango guava. 7/11 had the rockstar drinks bogo, so I picked up 2 of the small yellow cans, supposedly 2x the caffeine. Tomorrow might be interesting :sly:

--
tapatalk

Found the cherry rush tonight, do not like it as good as the mango guava. 7/11 had the rockstar drinks bogo, so I picked up 2 of the small yellow cans, supposedly 2x the caffeine. Tomorrow might be interesting :sly:

--
tapatalk

Those are the ones I was talking about. I like those a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stay away from the 2 times caffeine ones. Something tells me I am going to have a Xenergy today...hehe

I'm buying stock in xscience and circle K based on the energy drink free for all!! Cherry rush today

I stay away from the 2 times caffeine ones. Something tells me I am going to have a Xenergy today...hehe
Checked a few places yesterday on my way home, and everyone was out. May have to check online and bite the bullet on shipping.
I'm buying stock in xscience and circle K based on the energy drink free for all!! Cherry rush today
My two thoughts; 1. Xenergy sells out faster than any other energy drink on the market. 2. Xenergy isnt as widely distributed as other energy drinks.

I have a couple of cases waiting for me, will be picking up later today. Should be good for a couple of months

I have a feeling their prices are going to triple thanks to the certain demand coming from this board

Back