Energy Drinks & Shots

I used to use 5hr energy to keep me alert during school, but i stopped after i drank one and subsequently passed out in school, and the ER doctor told me i essentially had a mini heart attack because of those things. im never using them again, ever.

So this drink that y'all refer to as "the paisley"... is that the white Monster???

Just couldn't figure anything else out, but never saw where or why it started getting referred to as the paisley.

I tried the Monster Paisleys tonight, QuikTrip had them 2 for $4.

Yeah, they're better than the blue. Kind of orange juice/SunnyD flavored maybe?

So this drink that y'all refer to as "the paisley"... is that the white Monster???

Just couldn't figure anything else out, but never saw where or why it started getting referred to as the paisley.

Because the print on the can is paisley patterned.

Stare at the pattern...

monster_zps2e45ef34.jpg

Go with some preworkout supplements. haha. Get a real pump. C4 does the trick.

I was trying to place what the Paisley reminded me of. Squirt soda!!

As much as I hate subjecting my body to the chemicals, I needed to stay awake for the drive home tonight, so I tried one of the blue Monsters. Kind of gross.

I used to drink energy drinks a lot. I don't think it used to give me any energy but I used to like the taste. But when I seen my nurse and started my wellness/weight loss program I went cold turkey on them and haven't touched one since. I can remember the day of my last one which was July 1st 2012 and it was a lift+. I used to get a lot of headaches but since ive stopped drinking them my headaches have eased heaps.

Is this the blue that you talk about Taylor?

Yes it is. They had the paisley 24 for 31 but I didn't want to lug it around. 12 for 16 seemed just as good

Had my first Monster Paisley... Holy liquid heaven!!!

IMG_20130518_132253.jpg

Tried the blue for the first time. Really liked it a lot just not sure it I like it more than the paisley.

IMG_20130518_132253.jpg

Tried the blue for the first time. Really liked it a lot just not sure it I like it more than the paisley.

abubu9et.jpg

Same...found today and thought the same. Found it to be a lighter version of the white, but refreshing none the less. Don't know which I like the best.

Which one to choose this morning!!!

Happy guy right here!!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369590024.721598.jpg

#FeelPlayer

Back