Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si muchacho. Still could be a honeymooner but me thinks it stays.

That's cool. Its the one club I always seem to hit well when the others are acting up.

Pondering a Cleveland almost belly putter instead of 588's for my birthday. Great price there.

I have Black on the brain. Cleveland Black that is.

Pondering a Cleveland almost belly putter instead of 588's for my birthday. Great price there.

Go with the 588's. Those things are seriously nice. Feel great in hand and even better when you swing them.

I recently went out and hit just about every hybrid. The winner for me was the Adams V3. It is just so easy to hit. you've got to realy mishit it to screw it up, its just so forgiving. It is the 3iron replacemetn, 19*, it is 10 yards longer than the M2 it replaced, and works much btter for me. I like the low offset on it. The one downside is it doesn't seem to have a repeatable miss. 80% of the time it is straight, but its the one club that I am equally capable of hooking and slicing.

I recently went out and hit just about every hybrid. The winner for me was the Adams V3. It is just so easy to hit. you've got to realy mishit it to screw it up, its just so forgiving. It is the 3iron replacemetn, 19*, it is 10 yards longer than the M2 it replaced, and works much btter for me. I like the low offset on it. The one downside is it doesn't seem to have a repeatable miss. 80% of the time it is straight, but its the one club that I am equally capable of hooking and slicing.

That was my problem as well, I could hook that thing Mrs graybush style.

--
tapatalk

That was my problem as well, I could hook that thing Mrs graybush style.

--
tapatalk

Mashie or V3?

Go with the 588's. Those things are seriously nice. Feel great in hand and even better when you swing them.

I want both so badly haha! I need new wedges and would really like a new putter. I want to try a belly putter, but they're way expensive except for the almost belly, hence the ponder.

I need new wedges like I said and the 588's just seem like the best choice based on what I've heard. Oh, and you can customize them. :D

Ahhhh I don't know what to do!!! I don't have enough money for this especially because I'm about to buy a driver!

V3, had the super black as well which to me was very similar.

--
tapatalk

Agreed, I liked the super black as well. Hooking the v3 isn't really a problem, its just an occaisional miss. The Mashie was a hook machine in my hands.

Pondering a new bag. I love how mine keeps the clubs in there respective homes and from banging around, but it is quite heavy even for a cart bag and it is a bit taller than most bags (causing some trouble getting it in and out of some car trunks).

Thinking about a Bagboy with the click gear top... I have heard good things, just never seen one in person. I will probably go check one out today.

Also pondering its color. Going away from all black. Is black/orange too flashy?

I don't think that's too flashy. How is the weight of the BagBoys?

If you are looking for lightweight, I reviewed the Ogio Assassin for the homepage. It's their lightweight cart bag and is really sharp.

I've found a couple of good deals on [h=1]Bushnell Laser Medalist Rangefinder Pinseeker Golf[/h]
on ebay and am thinking of pulling the trigger. Has anyone played with these and what did you think?

I've found a couple of good deals on [h=1]Bushnell Laser Medalist Rangefinder Pinseeker Golf[/h]
on ebay and am thinking of pulling the trigger. Has anyone played with these and what did you think?

Not that but the Bushnell Tour V2 I just got and it's silly! I can't remember where but someone had them for $225? Maybe Amazon???

Tap-in Talking

Alright, it is Thanksgiving here today and I am finally going to pull the trigger today on a 4 hybrid. I'm thinking possibly the Nike VR Pro, or Maybe the Nike Machspeed, but one way or another there will be a 4 hybrid in my bag after today, I really need one.

Alright, it is Thanksgiving here today and I am finally going to pull the trigger today on a 4 hybrid. I'm thinking possibly the Nike VR Pro, or Maybe the Nike Machspeed, but one way or another there will be a 4 hybrid in my bag after today, I really need one.

That is awesome CB. I'm pondering hybrids as well.

I quite like my Razr X hybrid.

That is awesome CB. I'm pondering hybrids as well.

I'm just not comfortable hitting 4 iron a lot of the time, and while I like my 3 hybrid right now, there are some short par 4's that I play where hitting 3 hybrid is a little too much too the trouble and a 4 hybrid would be perfect, plus I love having a 4 hybrid for par 5's and long par 3's. I'm just looking for a consistent 200 yard carry club.

I quite like my Razr X hybrid.

Its on the list of hybo's to try today. I'm not looking to spend a ton of money today though, and the Razr's are still pretty pricey.

I told you, I have that Nike sitting in my basement. I know it's 20* but I cut it down a bit so it plays shorter than you'd think. It's super straight.

I told you, I have that Nike sitting in my basement. I know it's 20* but I cut it down a bit so it plays shorter than you'd think. It's super straight.

I've been close to contacting you about it a bunch of times, but I actually am very very happy with this W/S dh6 hybrid right now, mostly I think I like the V2 hybrid shaft.

I've been close to contacting you about it a bunch of times, but I actually am very very happy with this W/S dh6 hybrid right now, mostly I think I like the V2 hybrid shaft.

Yank that sucker and put it on the Nike TC has.

Seth makes a good point. Just pay for shipping and it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back